Reviews for All The Pretty Ponies
FireDragonAeryn chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
I read the entire story, and it is AWESOME! keep it coming!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
I love your story, its really cool how you did it! Plus, though I'm sad that Sam's dad is dead, I'm glad Jake isn't the cause. Please continue writing, you are a terrific writer!
NotJustAGirl chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
Aw! So cute! I like that Sam is slowly getting her memory back, and I hope that she'll start hanging out with Jen soon because I like her so much more than Pam. And I can't wait until she sees her horses! Keep writing! :D
Middy's.A.Dreamer chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
I love this! Please update soon!
Weelich chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
Oh, I'm so glad to see a new chapter up! :)

While, of course, I'm always glad to hear from the other characters, I thought this chapter was very nice, and seemed realistic. Gram was kind in allowing her have that time alone, instead of trying to catch up on her missed time with Sam. And, it kept Sam from being overwhelmed, coming to see her child hood home, and having all these people from her past around.
So of course, I can't wait to see everyone else, and see how Sam fits in with everybody (and ranch life!), but I enjoyed this chapter very much. :) Can't wait to see the next one.
Me chapter 25 . 6/22/2013
Your story is so good! Please update soon i really want to see what happens next!
StridingFreedom chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
That was so good :) I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Katrina the Unicorn chapter 25 . 6/19/2013
I like your twist on the story and I would love to read more.
Opal chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Quite likely my favorite chapter thus far.
When I Make It Shine chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
I cant wait to read more and to see if Sam has any more memories.
anyaandsolomon97 chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Yay you updated! Love it. I hope you update again soon! :)
Iheartninjago2010 chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Awesome! I can't wait to see what else she remembers! Update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
Btw meant to say update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
Awwwwwwww yay! Good for Sam! She is making some headway in the recover memory process. Maybe next chapter could have a bit more Sake in it?
Guest chapter 24 . 5/18/2013
Love it! Please please please update soon! Please?