Reviews for Naughty or Nice?
ilove0t6forever chapter 2 . 9/30
Holy shit! They are both absolutely amazing! I can't choose though if I had to... Fuck I can't sorry
roobug21301 chapter 2 . 9/8
Naughty! lol finally broke down and read this story, (i've only watched Danny Phantom like once...)
Can't I have both sugar 'n' spice?
Musical Rose Lovah
Johnluvsdaniel chapter 2 . 8/16
Naughty so very naughty with lots of sex
Nth Guest chapter 2 . 7/28
I prefer the outright naughty against the nice ones. They are downright scary as hell and you would not know what to expect.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful work!
Throughout this whole fanfic I was thinking of Fred the Freaky Barber
babysharp chapter 2 . 7/6
i likey
Jade Celandine chapter 2 . 5/4
Nice. Definitely. Despite naughty-Harry being more sexy, there's something diabolical in smiling like an angel whilst converting someone to the Dark Side.
anonymous chick chapter 2 . 4/22
I think I like naughty!Harry better but I can't deny that I love nice!Harry's creepiness factor.
Dark Wolf chapter 2 . 4/22
Ahhh... This may sound a bit wired, but I like nice better. Technicalities and death and masks always catch my attention.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 3/24
Omg I loved them boooth! Even though I really like Sam I was strangely ok with this. And even though harry was so nice I shouldn't think twice I just can't help but enjoy how harry could be so...naaaauuuuuughtyyyyy 3 (think freaky fred)
MyOpinion.Mine chapter 2 . 2/8
Naughty was my favorite. ;}
SamanthaManga chapter 2 . 1/21
Bwahahahaha omg I love this! And I like the naughty version better but that's prolly cuz he doesn't reign in his comments or behaviors. Though I think I kinda act like the nice harry tho I don't go around killing people, as much fun as that would be lol. The nicer harry seemed more blood thirsty than the naughty one tho which I found funny
DarkDeathDragonQueen chapter 2 . 1/17
I would have to say I like naughty better.
Devil-O-Angel chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Both are great! (I almost wrote 'good' but they aren't 'good'.) The naughty one is probably the 'nicer' one with nice version is a little more gory.