Reviews for Amending the Arrangement Outtakes and Extras
twicrazreader chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Hey V:
thank you for the PM.
I loved both out takes.
I love hearing from Edward and what he is thinking.
Marie
twicrazreader
GorGirl chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
thanks for posting these 2 chapters! It's good to know what he was thinking during that time.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
He kind of loved her back then, I think.
team rob chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
mountainlion718 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Makes me understand him a whole lot more...
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love E's POV ;-)
Caitie126 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Loved the EPOV!
pauleen chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I think edward should see a marriages therapist about his OCD and do some counseling about his marriage. Variously he loves bella but he has intimate issues. She also may need to counciling too.

I always love to know what edward is thinking. I loved the outrages.

Comeback soon.
mango42 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
awwe, that was so adorable. I love hearing that scene from Edward's point of view.
grabadietcoke chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
The best part was her blurting out that she wants pancakes! I'm so glad he was coming around to realizing that its time to correct the course!
teacher1209 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Loved reading these chapters from EPOV, he really is quite insecure in his relationship with Bella and his ability to love and be loved.

Looking forward to the next chapter of the regular story!
sassy41 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
i am glad edward took care of bella

it must be so hard for him. he is so in control and his emotions just do not come out. i know he has them. it seems he so wants to let them out but is scared of rejection
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Is it wrong that I enjoy seeing the OCD side of Edward? It makes my own OCD seem not so extreme. Great story and I can't wait for the original story to update and find out who has Bella.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
It's adorable to see Edward put so much effort into selecting Bella's gift. Thanks for the glimpse inside Edward's mind!
puasluoma chapter 2 . 1/3/2012