Reviews for Ticking Time Bomb Baby
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this. (grins) Do keep this up, will ya? ;) Please?
xoxoparadox chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
"He would have a good day with his son. Alone. Where no one could hear his screams for help.."

LOL XD Hilarious story throughout! Great job! x] It as a fun read. Kenji's such a troublesome child, but at least he doesn't hate daddy anymore in this story.
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
VDry funny! I loved Kenji attacking Sano, the trip to the roof and of course, the gambling.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I love the idea of Kenji playing dice and of Saito locking him in jail. This was too cute and very funny. Poor Kenshin, what a reward for his good job.
Russe chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
That is so funny!
Miko-Chi chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
hahaha...kenji is so funny!
Iku chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
oh my giddy god...bwahahhaa...*wipe tears* man, oh, man...one can NEVER stop reading this story over, and over, and over again. *Sigh*...life is good.
Hidari chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
AHAHAHAHAHA! *falls from chair* Brilliant fic! Aku, Soku, Zan and that line "to his credit, Sanosuke didn't scream" absolutely cracked me up! Thanks for writing this! _
Hidari chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I love it! Footprints on his gi, smoking, gambling and baka-otosan! It's so vividly hilarious! Hahahaha!
openwindow2 chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
NO! DON'T END! THIS FIC IS FREAKING HILARIOUS! it'd be SO funny to send this kenji back in time to bakumatsu...heh heh heh...have katsura babysit him...heheheh!

XD

PLEASE DO THAT!

going on my FAVS!

ScarletScroll chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
omg that was so funny! please update soon i loved it!
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
HAHAHAHAHAH! That's great! I can definitely see Sano taking a little kid to the red light district and teaching them gambling games.
The Happiest Celery Stalk chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
Lovely. More, por favor
kels chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
wow, that's really good, i can't wai update it soon!
themagebear chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
very good very good. hiko next hiko next yes must read hiko must read hiko. very funny very funny.