Reviews for How to Save a Life
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 5/28
Awww, how sweet! Love it. I like Midori, she seems like an interesting character. Too bad we don't see much of her. I think the ending could have been better though. It feels unfinished, if I might say so. But nevertheless, great story.
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 5/28
Dear me, so did she end up staying over, or something and thus wasn't home when Itachi and Madara killed the Uchiha? Heh, interesting...
Glorilian chapter 5 . 4/11
It's long time since I've read fiction from this fandom... Your story is well-written, I like it. :o)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Like how the Hokage and ANBU are portrayed here, but also how this merges pre-reveal and reveal arcs for Itachi together
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Really like this chapter. Not only does it depict Itachi in his pre-reveal image beautifully, but the way you introduce the dad here is good old classic work
Mandalore Requiem chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Well that was charming shame it came an end.
missourijack chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
i loved it
KingLoitl chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
u really shouldn't end it like this.. this has the makings of A GREAT NarutoxSasuke BROTHER flic with this family? IDK u could even do a switch on it do so some "naruto gets the sharingan" from the uchihas by some blood entering his system on purpose or accident and it mutates into the sharingan because kyuubi made it or something... Kakashi is actually a REAL teacher, The female on their team could be... Ino i think would work well and Sasuke and her could fall in love, and Naruto could Fall for a Female Haku i think could work out realy well! THINK ABOUT IT PLEASE! :D
Shorty the Great chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Kudos to you, this is brilliant piece of fanfiction.
fusioninferno chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Really enjoyed reading your fic!
alusandrea chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I feel hopeful at the ending. There was great tragedy, but the main characters survived and lived happily together (so far). I loved the characterization of Naruto as he learns to trust and Mikoto seems like a very interesting perceptive character. Maternal characters so often come off as weak or annoying, but she's more nuanced. I would have liked to know more about her and Naruto although I knew enough to enjoy the story.
Hakazu chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Nice one. Like it
Jose19 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
I want you to continue writing for this story because it has a good storyline, and now I want to know what impact Mikoto has on her children especially Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
The story has a lot of drama, and the massacre of the Uchiha is still something to look at, and I want this story to be updated as soon as possible because it is a very good story in my point of view.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I always wanted to see how much of a impact one person's life can have on one's destiny like Mikoto will have on Naruto.