Reviews for Let Your Hearts Unfold
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
D'awww! Love this. Superbly well-written.
Graciexx chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
SO MANY EMOTIONS
pam1990 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Amazing!
LilAl260 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I'm sure you're tired of my reviews that contain "amazing." I don't know how to spell any other words that convey the same meaning, I suppose.

Just as I could imagine the scene in DH playing out, the one-year-after scene formed in my imagination, almost as if I was watching instead of reading it. Fantastic work!
KenLuverDH chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
What a great fic. I love Trio friendship stories and this one is definitely one of the best I've read so far.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Aww. :) This so likely could have happened... Well done yet again!
heronlove chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
So sweet
Morning lilies chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Lovely! I adore the trio and this was particularly well-written. Great job!
Judi2823 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very nice to read :) Love the moments between Harry and Ron!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This was a really sweet story. I love how you wrote this; the companionship felt very real. If you couldn't tell, I enjoyed this short by you.

A lot can happen in a year, it's true. And for the trio, the last year was certainly full of all kinds of trials and tribulations. But they made it through.

My favorite line, I think, was the one where Harry says that a year ago, he wanted to go with them, but now he's glad that he gets to stand there with his friends... It was touching.

Thanks for sharing this nice little bit with us. :)

Cheers!
maggie3334 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
:) Loved this! You seem to have captured the trio's post-war relationships perfectly, and especially each of their attitudes towards Ron's abscence the Christmas prior. Definitely faving this :) :) :)
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Thanks that was nice, happy hollidays.
OakStone730 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Loved reading this story. It is a perfect capture of what I would hope would happen after DH. Love your portrayal of all three of them, spot on.

The "take a break" part made me laugh. It is so nice to read a one-shot where the trio is together and just happy to have survived. I love the triple apparation at the end, like the so many times they did it in Hallows.

Great job. I think I'll go read it again...