Reviews for Black Poison
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I can't review it justice...
but I greatly enjoyed this story. There were also many moments of Bellatrix's internal diologue that I appreciated. On top of that was her... er, I mean 'the' commentary about how Bella 'broke on through to the other side' (so to speak).
Thanks for writing and braving all those taboos that you braved!
NV Berke chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Madame Erianne chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Okay..this..was just AMAZING. Splendidnly, devilishly, delightfully amazing on so many levels Dear. Great job as always
cressey chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
You write really well. i always enjoy your darker bits :) i would say though that you could do with changing up your words a bit. you use senual a lot, and mocha, and some others. i think it would help if you changed them every now and then. great fic really enjoyed it
caradens chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
wow that was intense

excellent thanks
argarrow chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Such a beautiful delicious fanfiction. Hot, too. Aha, I grinned like a maniac the whole time.
Lolirot chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow. This was dark, intense and well written... And you completely kept true to Bella's character, and she's always been a favourite of mine.

So glad I read this.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
interesting enough. I liked it.
spin84 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow, am I glad I followed your advice and read this story? I was on the edge of my seat throughout, completely caught up in the hypnotic back and forth between the two's thoughts. Rarely have I found a songfic that does either the song or the plot justice, but I found this worked extremely well.

Congratulations on a fab piece of writing :-)

Spin Xx
Smayz chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Incredible story, so intense!
Kafei chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh Gods.

This is the most well written Bellamione fic I've read in a long time. The way you weave words is absolutely beautiful.

Id be very excited if you were to do more. 3
imperfectionisunderrated chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow *whistles* This was fantastic! I'm truly impressed. I absolutely love your style, I love very detailed descriptions. In both ways *chuckle* There is one thing I don't understand though, why did you call her Bellatrix Black? Her name's Lestrange.. Or did you want to emphasize that she is a Black? Because that would make sense. I really hope you'll write more fics about this pairing, you seem like an awesome writer and Bellamione is my OTP.
Greyella chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
*smile* I'm so glad you finally decided to post this. And I get a shout out as well? I'm not sure why, as it was you that did all the work. I simply encouraged.

I'm quite pleased with the...sordidness of this. Not a usual for you. I think you challenged yourself something awful with this fic. Such the twisted thing you have here.
OpheliaBlack chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That was terrific. I was expecting Harry and Ron to burst into the room at any time, the looks on their faces if they had... This was very nicely written. I liked how you changed POVs throughout, and how you used those lyrics, which were perfect. I also like how you kept Bellatrix chaotic, powerful and cruel.
Memory of Alessa chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Wow that was...whoa, I'm still trying to catch my breath.

Um, that was incredible. I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen and I literally shooed away anyone that came near my door to interrupt this HNNNG-filled story. I fully support you writing more on this pairing. Again, amazing job.