Reviews for Protective bonding
lazylover1937 chapter 1 . 6/26
Please write another chapter this is so interesting and wonderful please please please
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 6/13
Please continue! :)
light-hunter1999 chapter 1 . 6/10
The only criticism I have is Harry's height. Having tallish parents (my dad is 6,1 and my mom is 5,11) I'm only 5,6 and I've never gone hungry or had to deal with abuse. Having him closer to 5,4 which is 'average' for a full grown woman (in American at least from what I've read) would be more likely because 5,11-6 feet is 'average' for a male. It just seemed inaccurate to blame his slightly short stature fully on abuse when he simply could have gotten a receive gene from somewhere in his family tree. But other than that I love how you write and have read MANY of your fanfictions. Truthfully your my favorite author on this sight and when I read your work I'm only ever truly disappointed if it isn't finished, I'm having a picky (like overly picky) day, or I finished it too quickly.
MAFITA chapter 1 . 4/13
I have no idea why I haven't read this before now, but I loved it! :) I know it's been a really long while since you posted it, but I sincerely hope you are planning to update it at some point, this is a great start to what promises to be a great story! You're great at including unusual, yet really appealing pairings in your stories. Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
wheres boo chapter 1 . 1/22
I know this was posted just over three years ago but please tell me there is more! I would love to see this continued as there aren't that many Kingsley/Harry stories that are this well written about
Spottedmask12 chapter 1 . 1/21
You have written a really good start to a story. I can't wait for you to update.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 1 . 1/21
I hope you update this soon, I want to see more Harry/Kingsley.
Jen chapter 1 . 1/17
Hey, i'm just wondering if this has been completely abandoned? It's a really interesting start, and I swear there is like, none of this pairing out there. I'm kinda addicted to your hp stories btw, so i encourage you to update any and all you have going currently :D
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
please continue this story, i have yet to read this pairing and i would love to see where you go with it.
FrozenDream chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This is a great start and I hope that you will pick it back up one day. Until then I will continue to read your other wonderful stories. Thank you
Alice Cullen-Potter chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Love it! You have great style and imagination. You're one of best authors here. For the first time I spotted this paring and I must say that I'm curious how this will go. Please update this story, or write something else with this paring. Thank you for amaizing stories, write something soon.
InMyCosmosAlone chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Pleeeeeas pleeeeeas update soon ;(
Lynn Kinght chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I really like this story and hope to see more soon
yang003 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I really liked the story so far and hope you continue it :D
NightAngel99 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Was going through your stories and I just got to reading this. I really like what is here, but I do see the similarities between this one and some of your later stories. I hope you decide to continue with this one.