Reviews for Protective bonding
MAFITA chapter 1 . 4/13
I have no idea why I haven't read this before now, but I loved it! :) I know it's been a really long while since you posted it, but I sincerely hope you are planning to update it at some point, this is a great start to what promises to be a great story! You're great at including unusual, yet really appealing pairings in your stories. Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
wheres boo chapter 1 . 1/22
I know this was posted just over three years ago but please tell me there is more! I would love to see this continued as there aren't that many Kingsley/Harry stories that are this well written about
Spottedmask12 chapter 1 . 1/21
You have written a really good start to a story. I can't wait for you to update.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 1 . 1/21
I hope you update this soon, I want to see more Harry/Kingsley.
Jen chapter 1 . 1/17
Hey, i'm just wondering if this has been completely abandoned? It's a really interesting start, and I swear there is like, none of this pairing out there. I'm kinda addicted to your hp stories btw, so i encourage you to update any and all you have going currently :D
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
please continue this story, i have yet to read this pairing and i would love to see where you go with it.
FrozenDream chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This is a great start and I hope that you will pick it back up one day. Until then I will continue to read your other wonderful stories. Thank you
Alice Cullen-Potter chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Love it! You have great style and imagination. You're one of best authors here. For the first time I spotted this paring and I must say that I'm curious how this will go. Please update this story, or write something else with this paring. Thank you for amaizing stories, write something soon.
InMyCosmosAlone chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Pleeeeeas pleeeeeas update soon ;(
Lynn Kinght chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I really like this story and hope to see more soon
yang003 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I really liked the story so far and hope you continue it :D
NightAngel99 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Was going through your stories and I just got to reading this. I really like what is here, but I do see the similarities between this one and some of your later stories. I hope you decide to continue with this one.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I really like tbe idea of Shack and Harry together. I really hope you continue this story it has potential to be a superb story and totally different than any other. More please.
loubega chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is interesting I hope you write more this is a unique pairing that I would like to read more of.
Exiled Childe chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
More please! This is so cute and an excellent depiction for this couple.