Reviews for Remember
BallerinaDani chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I ship RobStar and this was just beautiful.
KevlarMasquerade chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I know you posted this forever ago... but... but- but- but... Good job! *sniffles* I am a Kori/DIck nut and anytime he is mentioned in RHATO I get a little OTP weepy...
andy.garcia.7967747 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That hurted me it was deep
btw didnt Dick ditched her by telling her that he didnt had an undying love for her unlike she who loved him to the moon and back ?
ForeverChocolateRoses chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Amazingly written. I really love it.
M.Turnerz chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Amazing story. I am a firm shipper in Kory/Dick, and this was perfect. I loved it. Very well written, good job!
WonderBoy-Earth-69 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I talked to your cousin via PM and she told me that this is your escape from the harsh realities of life and that you get really depressed and sometimes want to kill yourself... I say DO IT! It would clear up some of the riotous crap you've posted on this site.
Cr1mson5 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
SO sorry I didn't have time to review before! 'Twas blasphemy that I did not write to you about this amazing piece of work right here! You're definitely improving in your writing skills, and even though I don't read Red Hood and the Outlaws, I'd seen scans of this scene and wondered WTH was going on. Thank you so much for making us all so happy! Such beautiosity, my friend!
picimadar chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
OH MY GOD. As a huge RobStar shipper, I definitely let out a fangirl squee during that scene. I have a deep and dark feeling Lobdell is just toying with me, but damn. I want them back together so bad, none of this retconned Babs b.s.!

/rant

Great story, very cute!
colormeahotmess chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Very nice! I haven't read issue #4 yet, but I'm hoping it's good.
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Aww... that's so sad. I'm glad she at least remembers him though.
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awesome one-shot. I like it.

May I ask you something, how you do come up with these ideas for stories?