Reviews for Stuffed Beavers for Peace
beyondobsessed chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
oh god I miss these days...it's not the same any more without our duo
Huddyphoric chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Loved this! Hilarious, totally in-character, and all around fun. Thanks for writing this!
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
One of the best and funniest. I can so see this happening. And I can only imagine House lugging that big ass stuffed beaver into her office. ROLFMAO!
grouchysnarky chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Cuddy, think of the children! LOL! Thanks for the laugh and the sexy funny H/C. :)
red blood chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
this is too funny. the over sized beaver stuffed toy is just perfect metaphor for the story. happy holidays!
CroftEli77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
amazing, stunningly in character and completely hot, as always. I was so excited to find something lovely to tuck me in tonight
touchatoucha7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
OMG OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL PLEASE!
Lana chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Ahh loved it! I can so imagine this happening! I think Cuddy proved she really is the HBIC here ;) it's always nice to see her dominate House for a change. Keep 'em coming! Erm no pun intended
harvesttime chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
The power of the vag! love it.
Freya chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You really are one of the best House/Cuddy writers out there. I love the intricacy of your plots, the witty repartee you weave into the storyline and the heat you inject into the intimacy between these two characters. Like all your stories this one is a gem. I hope you will write a sequel - perhaps another international day that Cuddy decides that House should get to celebrate in his office :)

This was a great read, thanks for making my preChristmas days just a little bit better :)
huddyholic chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
What? The end? No!
Alex chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
A pleasant surprise to find this tonight. You are one of the best House and Cuddy authors out there. Everything makes sense and our favorite characters are both lovable and infuriating!
HuddyGirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
THAT PUT ME IN A GOOD MOOD IT WAS GREAT AND FUNNY!
Abby chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Very good story.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
LOL, that was the best! :)