Reviews for Evermore
KatieMarrie chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
Really enjoyed your story. Hope you haven't given up on your awesome story. Can't wait to read more!
EmpireX chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Confession: I almost stopped reading after chapter 1. I saw the name "Azura Talon" and instantly thought, oh Jesus, not another Mary Sue...

BUT... Ridiculous name aside, I'm glad I decided to continue on. You've got an interesting plot here and I'm keen to know what happens. I like Violate, but to be honest, I'll ship Tate/anyone if it's well-written and plausible.
gerardlover123 chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE 3
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Love, love LOVE this story. To death. Can't wait until the next chapter!
Rebekah chapter 16 . 5/23/2012
I'm really loving this story! I hope to see an update from you soon. Can't wait to see where this story goes.
demurehybrid chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
This girl is gonna fall hard for tate!
demurehybrid chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
I sense a love triangle forming in the future .
xshanellex chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Please, please, please upload soon! I found this chapter so great! :)
Dancer551 chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
I looove this story sooooo much!
Pepper Walker chapter 15 . 2/13/2012
And as I tear up and add this story to favorites, I tell you that this is awesome and I must have more! Flawless!
Rock The Rain chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
:O Dude. Best chapter ever. Seriously. That was fantastic on so many levels. Shows how broken Tate's psyche really is. Please update ASAP.
ShiloCoulter chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
I really hope you start more rapid updates. This chapter didn't suck. It was actually very good.
Winniebear143 chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
update update update update
Lottie chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
Update!
Raine44354 chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
too lazy to log in. but i have to say i love this story and hope that you can update soon and that you get better soon. )