Reviews for Light A Candle
Innnnaaactive chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Loved it!
Neko-Chaann chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Loved it soo much!
I wish it was longer though
Would it be asking WAY to much if I made a little ending to this fic myself where it takes a little longr for it to heal?
Pwease? m(_ _)m
If not then that's okaay! i was just wonndering
spnlittlebro chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
Swellison chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Well, I stumbled upon this little Christmas story over a year later, but it was a happy find for me. I'm a sucker for a good Christmas story, and having it be a hunt - even if it's mostly off-scree hunting- was just an added bonus.
I like how you showcased awesome!bigbrother Dean and Sam bravely trying to deal with his possibly permanent affliction, even tho he was very scared on the inside. I so like Bobby coming to their motel room, and bringing Christmas with him. Although, I was a little puzzled why he arrived in a taxi, unless he flew to New hampshire to get there fast, duh. Anyway, this was a real post-Christmas treat for me, thank you!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
He better be able to see again with in the next chapter.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Thank God. It's not supernatural.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow, please let it be the reflective snow!
angel1718 chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Wow that was good.

All that male bonding was so great,

Happy Sammy got his eye sight back.

And awesome Dean and Bobby supporting him the whole time.

And that beautiful Christmas surprise that they gave Sammy,Aah so sweet.

Your stories always amazing,Your writing is so good.
angel1718 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Awesome chapter.

Big brother Dean is always their to help his Sammy.

Glad Bobby coming to be with 's always a big help.

Love the story.

Reading on.
angel1718 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Oh poor Sammy,

I sure hope he gets his eye sight back.

They are going to have a stressful 24-to 48 hour ahead.

Great awesome chapter. love it.
angel1718 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This story is off to a really exciting start.

What's wrong with Sammy's eyes.

On to the next chapter.
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
...REALLY!...You can't leave Sam like this !...Please...k
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
This is a great Christmas story. Please keep up the great work.
ccase13 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I loved that Bobby took them Christmas things. The Winchesters should take the time to live a little more, like cutie Garth with his hot tub and tai chi on the patio.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
You can tell I'm not a snow expert, I didn't realize that snow blindness was not always temporary and basically harmless.