Reviews for Partners
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Liked this a lot! Thanks for sharing it. -DB
GalynSolo chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I was looking for a few good Jones/Neal friend-fics. Loved it!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
good to know jones is there for neal!
hannahsmetana chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Loved it!
overkalix chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I love this one! It's not too often we get to see stories featuring Neal's friendships with Jones or Diana, and you did a great job with the characterization and interactions.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Very cute :-)
costley51 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Awww, it's a great short story. I love getting more with Jones and Diana. The dog show is also a perfect Neal fact.
robingal1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh my goodness! That was great.

Please write that sequel.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Loved it! We need more Jones!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Fun story! Thanks for sharing! )
BlackthornTree chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was excellent! I loved Jones looking after Neal :)
Imbecamiel chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond to this! I fell terribly behind on fannish things over Christmas, and only just got to it.

I absolutely LOVED this! Thank you so, so much for writing it for me! Such a great take on the prompt... and I do so enjoy "trapped in an elevator"-type scenarios, with all the opportunity for interaction with other characters without immediate rescue. And I really liked the way that you used the situation to develop the interaction between Neal and Jones - the fact that they're surprisingly easy around each other, and work so well together.

(And oh my, the idea of Neal as a judge at a dog show - awesome. That is too fun. :D)

Thank you again for such a fun read! Definitely will be going on my list of stories to re-read many times in future. 3

- Cami
Daniela chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I loved this piece! It's a great Neal and Jones friendship story and it shows an understanding and trust there. Good job! :)