Reviews for One Piece: Memoirs of a Lonely Child
Brazilwolf chapter 2 . 6/7
I really hope that you didn't mean that this was the end of the story cause I really like it. I want to see more of her past and see the reactions of Ace and everyone else
lostdog200 chapter 1 . 5/30
Look I see this story has not been updated for 3 years, but please author if your out there please update and finish this story!
6BlueSweaters chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS TYPE FANFIC FOR FOREVER AND I'VE ONLY FOUND ONE OTHER LIKE THIS

FINALLY A FIC WHERE ACE (AND WHITEBEARD TOO) WATCH LUFFY'S MEMORIES

I LOVE YOU

(sadly Shanks isn't here, but you are still very fantastic)
NightHunterDeath chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
No...no! I refuse to let it end like this! Please update! I must know what happens! Please continue! Even if it has been three years! Please! I need to know what happened! And if you don't...can you just tell me what you had in mind...? Please *puppy dog face that cries and wins your heart over and you continue to write or just give me the information I want so I can continue to live*
general yumi chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
I am very interested to see where this story is going. Please update as soon as possible.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
LostFairyMantic chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I love this! Usually, it's the strawhat crew seeing Luffy's memories, and the idea of Whitebeard seeing their memories is awesome! : D
DragonFire Princess chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
WOW!
NamikazeMia chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
love fics like this of enemies seeing foes past...

please update
CrisStarTina chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I wanna know MORE! Please please please please please please PLEASE :D!
BluePhoenix0101 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I feel sorry for Luffy. I love this story and I hope you will be able to update soon!
Kyoya kumo chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Add moreeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
can you keep this going? it's really good...
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Love'n it (ha ha! didn't it sound like Mcdonld's advertisment). I really like it when luffy's memory is shown to other people visually. Please updated it so I can see what happens next in Luffy's memory!_ :)
Rell chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
x.x mean ppl bully luffyTT oh well they got beaten anyways yeeyxD thnxforupdates~~