Reviews for Candle to a Flame
Kibachow chapter 1 . 2/6
I really loved this story. Wish there was more.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is really good... bittersweet is a good description, I think. There is sadness, pain, loneliness, regret...but also hope. Complex and moving, an excellent piece of work. Off to read your other stories!
valre chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Ohhhhh, I just fell in love. Just saying, I think you did great with this.

I think that in the situation they're in, this was really believable. Hinata is painfully shy, true, but I'm sure three years of captivity would change anyone, the way she's so much more confident, even in her thoughts. As for Itachi, we all know he's a sweetheart, so it's not too OOC that he would fall in love and love his baby.

Darn, this was so sweet, it melted my heart to pieces.
Sasyoura chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
It's really good x3 it's perfekt just the way it is now :) for some questions you just need to read the ff one or two time to get it, but for other questions like what Sasuke will become are not answered and I like it. It lets you puzzle it yourself D
HanaChou chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
this made my heart stop beating for a second. i loved your writing techniques. :)
Twinkie216 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This was amazing, please put your confidence where your fingers are.
This was great. I loved it. It showed Itachi isn't just dark.
There was a plot.
They didn't have no back ground, and the emotions were real.
I love it.
Keep it right here, don't add more, I think it would kill that effect.
Seraphina Dragon chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
hope to read more
Hinata1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Please update this story I would hate to see that this story stays the way it is. You should at least write an epiloque or a prequel to see how it all started. If you do would you please give us some Hinata and Itachi interaction. I have so many question that can only be answered if you write a little extra to this installment. How did Hinata get there? Was she captured? How will baby Sasuke live? Is Konoha looking for her? Will she escape with her son?
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
It was perfect(: no one was OOC and it was both sad and sweet!
Jane chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i loved you do not know how happy i was when i read this
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase write a sequel maybe on Itachi's thoughts
and maybe a little more love
pamianime chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Woot that was awesome! Loved your writting and plot x)

Really hope you make a next chapter!
quickwing23 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That was a great story. :D I wish that there was a bit more, as if Itachi really did care, maybe just one line to suggest it, other than Hinata's thougts. But great story :D
Itachilover chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Sequel? Prequel? It was so good
Hinaxitachi chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I absolutley love this pairing! I would gladly hope you would make a prequel sequel anything would be fine. Keep at it though you are an excellent writer.
Sora Bee chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
wow,, awesome. I loved it very mach. senpai, sequel or prequel please... .