Reviews for A Charade of Flames
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 1 . 5/16
What? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS AWESOME FIC HAS SO LESS REVIEWS! I thought it was an amazing story and you portrayed the characters well! Especially enjoyed evenlyn's humor :D
NightHunterDeath chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
Hey, what's a beta?
SilverBelle11 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This is NOT bad like you said it would be... unless it takes a terrible turn from here. Haha! It still has your beautifully descriptive writing style that sucks me into Silent Song. Tyki is such a creeper. I ready love him. XD
5241787 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
holy sheiza. you write like a boss bro! Great bloody job this is! The day I see something that reaches this level of awesomeness is the day my hope in humanity is restored! Great job!
Jenna chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
I. Freaking. Love. It. Just so you know.
Jenna chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
I've been grinning like an idiot this whole chapter. The only thing that confuses me is if Road isn't tattling on Tyki, does that mean she's helping him/ approves of his relationship?
Jenna chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
*Giggles* It's ADORABLE! And I love your poems, just so you know.
Jenna chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
SQUUUUUEEEEEEE! That's all I can say about that last bit. Just so you know.
Jenna chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not Evelyn!
Jenna chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
YAY, FLUFF!
subzerowonyaho chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I am impressed with your writing skills. The fact that you can use large vernacular efficiently while making your words flow to make thorough and captivating detail is very rare on this site. Keep up the good work!
Teddy bear chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
I love this story sooooo much! I'm so glad that there's a sequel! Thanks for writing! Geez, all of my sentences have exclamation marks! I should probably stop now! Well, thanks again! EXCLAMATIONS, GEEZ!
taciturnAnalyst chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Nooooo!
Floofy Fantal chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FROOF OMFG ASLKDHFCCX THIS FIC WAS SO AWESOME! I love Evelyn, you made her realistic enough but also epic enough for everyone to love her! And I didn't like Tyki before, but you seemed to have changed that. Dammit man!

You are SUCH A TALENTED WRITER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TAKING MEDICINE YOU CRAZY GIRL GO AND DO CREATIVE WRITING OKAY? OKAY. JEEZ. What the hell. Masterpiece, this was!

Anyways, your descriptions are very beautiful and I like how you connected their characters to music - that was very clever XD You write action and fluff and angst equally well, and equally amazing-ly. It's actually very easy to get "into" your fics and the "scene" that's going on at the moment, so I think that's a huge asset with your writing.

Good Job brah. Good job. Also, iridescence. hehehehe.
meemertree chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Your story is realy good so far! Amaizingly gripping. even though i have watched these parts of the anime already your story has not boed me a bit and provides a different perspective. also the detail and emotion you put into all your description im wonderfully gripping. thank you for the pleasure of reading your story.