Reviews for A Charade of Flames
NightHunterDeath chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
Hey, what's a beta?
SilverBelle11 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This is NOT bad like you said it would be... unless it takes a terrible turn from here. Haha! It still has your beautifully descriptive writing style that sucks me into Silent Song. Tyki is such a creeper. I ready love him. XD
5241787 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
holy sheiza. you write like a boss bro! Great bloody job this is! The day I see something that reaches this level of awesomeness is the day my hope in humanity is restored! Great job!
Jenna chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
I. Freaking. Love. It. Just so you know.
Jenna chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
I've been grinning like an idiot this whole chapter. The only thing that confuses me is if Road isn't tattling on Tyki, does that mean she's helping him/ approves of his relationship?
Jenna chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
*Giggles* It's ADORABLE! And I love your poems, just so you know.
Jenna chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
SQUUUUUEEEEEEE! That's all I can say about that last bit. Just so you know.
Jenna chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not Evelyn!
Jenna chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
YAY, FLUFF!
subzerowonyaho chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I am impressed with your writing skills. The fact that you can use large vernacular efficiently while making your words flow to make thorough and captivating detail is very rare on this site. Keep up the good work!
Teddy bear chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
I love this story sooooo much! I'm so glad that there's a sequel! Thanks for writing! Geez, all of my sentences have exclamation marks! I should probably stop now! Well, thanks again! EXCLAMATIONS, GEEZ!
taciturnAnalyst chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Nooooo!
Floofy Fantal chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FROOF OMFG ASLKDHFCCX THIS FIC WAS SO AWESOME! I love Evelyn, you made her realistic enough but also epic enough for everyone to love her! And I didn't like Tyki before, but you seemed to have changed that. Dammit man!

You are SUCH A TALENTED WRITER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TAKING MEDICINE YOU CRAZY GIRL GO AND DO CREATIVE WRITING OKAY? OKAY. JEEZ. What the hell. Masterpiece, this was!

Anyways, your descriptions are very beautiful and I like how you connected their characters to music - that was very clever XD You write action and fluff and angst equally well, and equally amazing-ly. It's actually very easy to get "into" your fics and the "scene" that's going on at the moment, so I think that's a huge asset with your writing.

Good Job brah. Good job. Also, iridescence. hehehehe.
meemertree chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Your story is realy good so far! Amaizingly gripping. even though i have watched these parts of the anime already your story has not boed me a bit and provides a different perspective. also the detail and emotion you put into all your description im wonderfully gripping. thank you for the pleasure of reading your story.
MoonlightArrow chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
Wow, just wow. The ending was perfect. Tied up knots, gave enough romance, and led space for further development. It was marvelous. Really well done! I loved all the cheesy parts! Totally cracked up at the part when Evelyn was like 1) no dreamy parts, and 2) once fate comes in, shoo XDDDD it was a perfect insert of humor. I especially loved the final sentence, how you described the dark and light, and this this half-light, they dance on, to their own music. I thought it was absolutely beautiful, remarkable. It was the perfect ending to a story, and an excellent beginning for the sequel. I am ecstatic to read the sequel, I have a verrry good feeling about it, and I really appreciate that you update frequently. I usually just get to art class at this time, and I can always count on seeing your story on my ipod. :D really makes my day. Again, I really want to applaud your romance scenes, I like how you can make their bond deep without intense "sex" scenes. I mean they are okay...I like the emotional one love better. It's just more meaningful and...

OKAY, i'm totally rambling. KEEP UP the amazing job! I hope you have a wonderful week, and I can't wait to read A Masquerade of Shadows, it's a really alluring title too x KYAAAAAA