Reviews for Il Diavolo Sorriso
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
This is so realistically wonderful!
Alina of the Valley chapter 5 . 1/7/2016
I need an update!
ThatRandomFan chapter 5 . 1/5/2016
HOLY BEEJEBUS THIS IS A GREAT, AWESOME, NO, MAGNIFICENT FIC! Seriously, you have a way with words and I absolutely adore the way you write your characters! I also love the darkness to this fic, it's such a breath of fresh air! It makes me so happy that the chapters are so long! Though judging by the date of this chapter, I doubt you'll be continuing this. Still, I will wait just in case you pick it up again!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Are you gonna continue?
Colores chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Hi Tristipe,

Did you decide to quit this fic?
I have been waiting literally for years an update for this story. I don't mind wait a little longer, but I didn't see you active in Fanfiction for a while and I'm starting to worry.

At least it would be comforting for me to know if you retired from this fandom.

I wish you the best. Regards
Karlamity chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Hey, I really enjoyed this fic! And I swear I thought I reviewed it before but I couldn't seem to find it in my history. Wayyy back when I read it I remember freaking out about Lovino's latest predicament! Any ways, I'm primarily replying now because the cliff hanger has been plaguing me and I just have to know, this fic hasn't been abandoned has it?
miroku girl15 chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Where did this last chapter come from? I swear I have re-read this fic multiple times since Oct and I don't remember ever reading this last chapter o.0 weird. Captain Carriedo is one twisted dude! Locking Lovino in a box, that has to be a terrifying experience.

Spamano is my OTP and while I love bubbly goofy Toni, I still find twisted/pirate!spain fascinating. Please PLEASE update soon! I can't wait for more!
ofmustachesandtomatoes chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
too good ;w;
Sleepery chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
:O Update please this is FANTASTIC!
Sleepery chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
I squeeled so loudly at sweden/finaland part my grandma thought I was screaming XD
Sleepery chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I can't believe you pair Russia and Lithy too OMG I thought I was the only one 3
Colores chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I waited months for this update months :)
Thank you for keep working in your story, it makes me happy. And I'll wait patiently for your next update.
The story is so bitter, spamano is my otp, but I don't care if they can't be together in this story because I admire the way you built the personality of Lovino, not like a spoiled crybaby, but as a strong man that has the decision for keep his life through the hell in the Diavolo's ship.
Could you let me see the captain's side of the story in some time? I'm just curious to know about why he is so infatuated with Lovino.
Thank you again! Keep writing!
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Cliffhanger abbhhhhshs
Droom chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Please more!
This is one of the rare truly good stories.
I can't wait until I see another chapter!
Toamatoes-are-Great chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I absolutley love this story. I love the way it's written and the way the characters are portrayed. I like how it's dark with no sugarcoating, how detailed it is, and how it's *not* a love story. At least for the main character.

Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter :)