Reviews for Dream or Nightmare
Six Foot Assassin chapter 10 . 8/6
This story makes no sense. It's clear that the author didn't have much experience writing.

Artemis can't figure out who Percy exactly is even when it's literally in front of her. Luke fighting Gods left and right. Not to mention the entire nonsense dancing around Percy and Artemis.
Please update you haven't in 2 yrs
stary eva he bee buns
Soomanyfanfics chapter 16 . 6/7
Please update... i binged read it today and i need more!
TakaT0 chapter 16 . 4/6
plz update. i know this is a REALLY old story n i'm 1 of your newer readers, but i really want to read whats next. plz update. ty. sincerely, chickenugets
So good! Pls update! It was Just getting so good!
*sobbing and laughing at the same time*(I don't know how, don't ask me)
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 16 . 2/9
awesome when is the next update
bloodygamerr543 chapter 16 . 1/27
When will this story continue?
Anonymous chapter 16 . 1/9
Awwwww, this was getting so awesome why'd you stop
CieloStellato27 chapter 16 . 12/20/2016
Hello NightsPoison, this is the first time that I wrote a review. I never really bothered about writing a review for a story but I believe that this story is worthy enough. Thus, I wrote this , I'm just saying that this story is SO FRICKIN' AWESOME. SERIOUSLY. This is probably the best Pertemis story I've ever read. So, I'm hoping that you will probably read this review and other's review too and find some inspiration to continue the story. I mean, this story is just so FRIGGIN' AWESOME, okay? It's such a waste to see a GREAT PERTEMIS STORY with ORIGINAL PLOTLINE just stopped at the climax of the said story. So, I'm wishing, please, please, please, PLEASE! UPDATE THIS STORY! And by the way, you're awesome too. If you are encountering any problems or anything, please, you can tell us readers. Well, I'm not saying we can help you, but I'll say that I will try my best to understand your situation. I'm just saying, man, just say something. Don't leave us hanging! Hoping for the update for 4 years now! No offence *peace sign*! Well, you must think that I'm disrespectful now, but! Hey! Just tell me if I'm being rude or etc. I will just shut up. And to end this review (My first one hehe), I love you author! You're AWESOME!... (_)/
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Can you update?
Random chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
Please update!
Zurver chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
Pleeaaase Update!
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Fuck you..
I dont understand it all..
This story is confusing.. so it bad story