Reviews for Dream or Nightmare
Redacted chapter 1 . 5/30
I don't think this will get updated, the author hasn't updated since 2012, in case you haven't realized that was 6 years ago. What a pity, this was a good story. But If the author is reading this, please update soon.
lollaughout11 chapter 15 . 4/13
UPDATEEE
Pls finish it Nightspoison we have been waiting for ages and I want to know the end! Will percy manage to save Zoe or will she still die? Will Aphrodite save percy in time or no?( hopefully she does!) and when will artemis and percy reunite?! Update pls
Any Mouse chapter 1 . 3/24
I haven't even read it yet but right now there's 666 reviews and that's kinda creeping me out so I'll make it 667. Keep writing bro.
Conan3d1 chapter 16 . 2/27
Please update soon
This fanfiction is amazing
SeaweedBrainYT chapter 1 . 2/7
plzzzzzzz update sooooooon. This is too good
Pablo senju chapter 16 . 1/23
Please conti
Isss chapter 1 . 1/1
Plz Update, like 2 years ago I read this and I was hoping you would of updated by now
TogetherAlone21 chapter 16 . 12/5/2017
I really like it how he was finally discovered and Aphrodite isn’t a mindless slut this time around. Please continue!
Sentrack Ikitsu chapter 16 . 11/7/2017
Please updaaaate I wanna know what happens next? Snif snif
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2017
SHE DIDN'T TAKE THE ROSE :(
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2017
I might cry ;(. I'm so glad you wrote this original and inspiring piece.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/16/2017
More chapters pls AND ITS JUST IDIOTIC HOW YOU DIDNT REALIZE PERCY WAS YOUR OWN SON
Idk chapter 16 . 10/8/2017
Please update
Six Foot Assassin chapter 10 . 8/6/2017
This story makes no sense. It's clear that the author didn't have much experience writing.

Artemis can't figure out who Percy exactly is even when it's literally in front of her. Luke fighting Gods left and right. Not to mention the entire nonsense dancing around Percy and Artemis.