Reviews for Dream or Nightmare
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 16 . 2/9
awesome when is the next update
bloodygamerr543 chapter 16 . 1/27
When will this story continue?
Anonymous chapter 16 . 1/9
Awwwww, this was getting so awesome why'd you stop
AcireEnitsirhc chapter 16 . 12/20/2016
Hello NightsPoison, this is the first time that I wrote a review. I never really bothered about writing a review for a story but I believe that this story is worthy enough. Thus, I wrote this , I'm just saying that this story is SO FRICKIN' AWESOME. SERIOUSLY. This is probably the best Pertemis story I've ever read. So, I'm hoping that you will probably read this review and other's review too and find some inspiration to continue the story. I mean, this story is just so FRIGGIN' AWESOME, okay? It's such a waste to see a GREAT PERTEMIS STORY with ORIGINAL PLOTLINE just stopped at the climax of the said story. So, I'm wishing, please, please, please, PLEASE! UPDATE THIS STORY! And by the way, you're awesome too. If you are encountering any problems or anything, please, you can tell us readers. Well, I'm not saying we can help you, but I'll say that I will try my best to understand your situation. I'm just saying, man, just say something. Don't leave us hanging! Hoping for the update for 4 years now! No offence *peace sign*! Well, you must think that I'm disrespectful now, but! Hey! Just tell me if I'm being rude or etc. I will just shut up. And to end this review (My first one hehe), I love you author! You're AWESOME!... (_)/
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Can you update?
Random chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
Please update!
Zurver chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
Pleeaaase Update!
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Fuck you..
I dont understand it all..
This story is confusing.. so it bad story
akanukiller chapter 16 . 11/15/2016
Plz update
deathcornfive chapter 16 . 10/31/2016
make more chapters
Allie chapter 16 . 10/6/2016
Keep on writing!
Great story
kayleerayeloveshorses chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
omg this is one of my favorite stories! you need to update!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2016