Reviews for Lassiter Draws The Line
PKPineappleKingPK chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Jfyi- Carlton is allergic to mint. Therefore the mint toothpaste.. Yeah..
d1x1lady chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Another fantastically lovely story! You write dialogue really well. Shawn and Lassiter-and all the characters-sound completely genuine and wonderful the way you write them.
iknowuknow chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Shawn is an idiot
PatchworkDK chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Still verklempt. It's not constructive, but it's TRUE.
PatchworkDK chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Carlton, you darling, sweet, wonderful, ADORABLE Rational Mastermind, you! I am all verklempt.
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Bravo! Well done, with a satisfying conclusion. :) Can't wait for the next series. There will be another series, right? Huh?
PenandCol chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Oh, that was great! I had a not so great day so that was nice to come home to.

I love your voice for these characters. So sweet.
Inkcapacitated chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Loved it.

... almost have me wishing they'd make those stipulations in-show, but since Shawn and Gus just happen to be the leads, well.

Then we'd never see Lassie and Jules. :
kateandharvey chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Everyone has different ways to write a specific plot. But oh my, I loved the way you did it! I'm addicted to this story! I've read it at least four times per chapter! Thank you so much for taking on my idea! You did a fabulous job. :)
Lawson227 chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
That was eeeeeeeevil. Resolving everything so satisfactorily- Vick was absolutely perfect with her decision and Carlton was wonderful in dealing with babbling Juliet. And yet... yet... you left it on such a titillating note!

But lovely. :)
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
I love the show Psych. Favorite show in the world. SO I decided to see if there was any fanfiction, and yours was the first one I cam across.

And let me just say I'm soooo glad that I can claim this story as my first Psych fanfic that I've ever read.

Now I'm convinced that Carlton and Juliet should be together.

Seriously, amazing job. I haven't gotten so into a fanfiction in a while. I was literally yelling at the computer when Shawn showed up!
hfce chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Oh man if only that was how the show worked. LOL! What a great story. I am sorry to see it end.
hfce chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Oh man this story is so good. Not surprised considering who wrote it. I love where this is going. Please more. :)
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Yay! I got my Lassiet fix for the year! :) Very nice. More, por favor?