Reviews for Oblivious
erihan chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
cool chapter but did you know the name that comes first usually denotes that that person is the top so is black the top?
Soubei chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wao...you're rewriting it? Well ill be waiting for the rewrite then!
Lunafraya chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was a very awesome introduction! I'm really liking this story so far. Anyway, please update as soon as you can because I really want to read more of this 3
Wivania chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Well, that sounds promising! I hope you'll update soon, I want to know what you have planned for Touya and N c:
Also, I like your characterization of everyone!
notsoemma chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I really enjoy this rewrite. I can see a greater depth in the charatcers personalities and their pasts. Can't wait to read more.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Rewriting this was quite a good idea. The idea in the first was good, but it suffered from a terse writing style and N acting like too much of a prick. Both seem to be fixed.
Kiba chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
keep going not nealy enouf people are wrigthing N X Touya fics and i love this pairing
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I really love your re-write! Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
i really hope you keep going this story has soooo much potential. i cant wait to read more.
Pleeeeeease. TT chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Please update this.D: I like almost started crying when I finished the third chapter. I need more. TT_TT Aghhhhhh just please don't abandon this.
Pikarin chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Aaaahhhhh! It's good, it's really good! Haha, I want to read more, so plz update soon :) (add more vocab, it'll make the story better)
Suii Koalae chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I love it! plz hurry and update!
notsoemma chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
I like the story plot. It has a good idea, away from the video game verison. I also like how you didn't make N a complete useless pussy. But can I suggest something? This is my adivce take it or leave it. But I think you need to have more defintion of the surroundings around the characters. What does the room look like? What is the city they are in? Things like that. It was also be wise to give us some more details about the characters. All I know about Black is that he has a sister and gets flustered easily. One last thing is that the chapters should be a bit longer. I personaly get through these chapters in two mintues.

These are just my thoughts. I want to see how this story comes out. I'm not trying to be rude or mean, just giving you some sdivce.
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Love it! Update soon!
DainoChild chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
And the awkward sexual tension/romance thickens. (N, you need to work on your seduction methods.)