Reviews for Mistletoe
Karasu the Dark One chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
I've actually been in a similar situation to this before...got to admit, I fucking LOVE mistletoe in the right context.

I once wore a sprig of it in my hair for a week my freshman year of high school simply because my bestie said I wouldn't dare... Surprisingly, very few people recognized it for what it was...but even so, it was an interesting week. To say the least.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Precelek96 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Omigosh, can you please, please do chapters for the other situations as well? Like the one at Rachel's party? Or the one when Kurt was wrapped up in 15 blankets? That would be so awesome.
imbabygroot chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
sooooo hot, good job
mardie186 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Blainers is a lover, not a fighter (in spite of the episode Big Brother). Best way to end an argument. Kiss the snot out of the other person. Then have sex. And yeah, next time skip the argument and go straight to the sex. Makes sense to me!
typegirl19 chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
No. Just no. Embrace that imagination. Run with it. Holy hell
A friend chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Don't listen to the haters! Your writing is fantastic (and hot as hell).
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Pretty hot!
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was so very sweet. And god, I would definitely read a one-shot of the fighting bit. When I read that I was just imagining the scenario, it was probably my favorite part of the whole thing xD Though of course that'd be in competition of them adorably sneaking downstairs in Blaine's parents house, orwhat I'm sure were awesome kisses at Burt and Carole's place. Really great christmas fic :)
Thenonameone chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
You should do the heat out story with more deets. Just sayin' 3 :)
kyrakahn chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow, sorry this is delayed, but I loved that! I loved how you showed the progression of their relationship through something as simple as mistletoe! (And I am interested in that fight-but what a way to end it!) Thank you. It was wonderful
scarlettfire chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
yes. just yes to all of it.

i love mistletoe stories done well.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I really like this, both the idea behind it and the way it was written. I'm sure any one-shots that stem off from this will be just as good.
Ilovegleethemost chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I would love a few one shots! loved this so much!
bookworm134 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011