Reviews for two thousand years i've been awake
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 2/14
Your killing me with these angst filled stories.

Great job, I could feel the grief and sadness.
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Ow, ow, ow. Why must you hurt me in this way? I don't know what to tell you that I haven't already: you're a phenomenal writer, and manage to capture each character so perfectly, and with so few words.

I think I loved the "she thinks of him real" the best. Because that's the truth. Damon is both easy and so, so hard to love. And you can't just take part of him, you have to take all of him, and lot of him is ugly. And I love that Caroline accepts that. I love that Caroline does that.

Seriously, the last part though. Ouch forever.
Avior Schedar chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Tragically beautiful...
elohelkae chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I cried.
Beautiful, just so so beautiful.
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is so Caroline, this is so the best, this is just...epic.
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh, God. I can't. :'(

Poor Caroline. Poor Damon. Poor everyone. Guh. *sobs*

This was so fucking sad, but it was also very beautiful. Great one-shot. Great writing.
songs chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
this is just beautiful. poor caroline. just, the way you set this up was stunningg!
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I really don't understand any of this! I don't understand why Damon and Caroline work so well together, I don't understand how you can be so perfect where writting is concerned and mostly I don't understand why I love the way you write even though it makes me cry.
scarlet pearls chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this was really sad, but altogether very good. there's not much i can say about this one, besides that the poetic beginning was inspiring, everything in-between was brilliant and realistic and sooo Caroline, and that the ending was true and fitting. i really love how much thought you put into your fics.

great job on this! angst and you certainly get along.(:

-Livvy
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
gorgeous. there's something about your writing which is just so compelling. absolutely flawless.
AmyFrancis chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Fantastic!
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Loved it! :)

Merry Christmas!
Nicole chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
so sad and beautiful.
StelenaNeverDies chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Why must you make me cry? :(

Beautiful writing.

Well done.
VampCaroline chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Love you daroline angst stories!