Reviews for Major Problem For the Princess
Kitty1098 chapter 5 . 1/19
Even though the ending was good, I have to say that I was actually wishing to shoot and kill your main character for being a weirdo and annoying emotional. I mean there's nothing wrong with being emotional but that was over the top and made me suspect PMS.
thou mayest chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
EEEE! I'm all starry eyed and llooovveeedd iiitttt!
Fallon-Idalia chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Damn right she was wrong!

Elliot is a squishy boy, with no idea how to hold a sword let alone pleasure a woman!

I am glad she was proven wrong ;)

Now I'm just waiting for the scene where Swift meets Elliot and whispers something witty (yet still gentlemanly!) into his ear as they pass *insert evil chuckle*

Seriously, hate Elliot, I NEVER spared him in the game. Sadistic, perhaps, but I always wished there was some way to save Swift in the game :(

At least he lives on in your stories, Mafsarhet!
Fallon-Idalia chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
GAH! Cliffhanger!

What would Major Swift say at such teasing? lol

Beautiful, beautiful chapter! You have such a complete understanding of Swift I daresay you are the Master of the Swift-fic!

I forgive your ramblings and demand more of them :D
Fallon-Idalia chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Another lovely chapter so soon? You, Mafsarhet, must be Santa!

I love the mix of fear, passion and humor in this chapter. The humor only makes their bond and attraction to one another more believeable for me and I find myself falling for Swiftie even more!

I have no doubt that he will soon show her that she can and is worthy of feeling pleasure ;P

I humbly request another chapter...after the holidays of course :)

Best wishes to you

- Fallon.
onecelestialbeing chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Heheee *rubs hands* can't wait till Jack helps her with her little problem ;)
Professor Evans chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
was kinda hoping for an update on Come Closer but another Swift/Princess story is just as nice. you write the two of them and they hardships very lovely and it is a joy to read your stories.

I'm looking forward to read more of this story and the interesting start to their relationship. I hope that one day you'll write a story where the princess become the queen and see the interesting dynamics of their relationship while she handles being a queen.

please update soon and continue with your lovely stories.

Professor Evans.
Fallon-Idalia chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Oh, Rowena, you silly girl - Jack Swift IS a man of MANY talents ;) I felt for her when she was admitting her "faults" in the bedroom, as most men wouldn't take a confession like that as Swift did! But then again, he is the amazing Major Swift! I simply can not wait for the next chapter!

Happy holidays, and thank you for posting this story :)
Fallon-Idalia chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
*Jumps for joy* yay! Another Swift tale :D This is a very good holiday present for your readers, Mafsarhet!

Rowena's "problem" is, unfortunatly, not all that uncommon, but in that time period it was never really considered or taken seriously. I think you grasped that nicely and I very much liked the window into her life with Elliot. Far too many couples have intimate lives like that, and I do hope she allows herself a bit of Swift's skill soon ;)

Ohhh, and you added a second chapter too?

You are too kind!

Bravo! While you have written a few Swift stories now, they are all different and all engaging!