Reviews for Time's Up
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Awwwwwwww that so sweet 3 you make it seem so real as if the timers really did exist and that that achallly happened I love it you are sub a gifted fantastic writer this is so goo 3
BreakFree chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was adorable :)

Great job!

I loved it soooo much!
loganlover97 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I love this so so so much!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
OMG this is AWESOME! D Loved it D ANd now you got me wanting to watch the movie xD

And good luck when your Husband leaves *hugs*
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh my gosh! I totally watched this movie. I love that you did this with the Big Time Rush boys. :P It's so cute.

Maybe you should do one with Carlos and James. .~

~Salma
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Aww :) an interesting twist. Makes me want to watch that movie. I do wish we'd seen a little more of the suffering (perhaps a bit sadistic there...Hm...), because it would have made Logan's decision more natural, but this was adorable even without it. Fluffy and a wonderful thing right around christmas. Thanks for sharing!

Welcome back to ffnet & merry Christmas!

Smiles,

Jen.
gleechild chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
My gosh this was perfect and adorable and OMG I know it was inspired by a movie, but it's not a movie I've ever seen, so to me this is just one beautiful original plot, and I ADORE IT! GAH! Seriously, someone needs to make THIS into a movie! I felt so bad for Kendall b/c the way he reacted to Logan's panic told me almost immediately that he had feelings for Logan. But then, Logan was able to work through the mess and finally figure out his feelings! I did wonder how Ozzy found out about the zero-ing out, but I'm sure glad he DID find out! (Can I smack Ozzy around a little, btw? ha!)

Anyway, no need to apologize for being rusty! This is just as brilliant as ever! :0)

Great job!

- Sharon
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
awwww this is so darn cute *_* I missed your writing so much, I'm glad you decided to share your awesomeness again:)

Really, I love this. I never watched "Timer", but I kinda want to know, heee:D

It's such a sweet little story, I can really imagine Kendall wouldn't like the idea of this whole timer thing. I mean, he's not the type, who likes to get ordered who he's supposed to love. Quite different from Logan, who likes to rely on science stuff...you let them stay in character and I love you for this!

But what I really adore about this all is the undeterminded ending. Logan isn't suddenly in love with Kendall or anything, he just decides to take his time with coming to terms with what he's feeling. It's so sweet that they take things slow and all.

Really, I loved this and so much thanks for sharing!:*

Wish you a lovely holiday:)
btrlover21 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
awe this was cute!
Gabsikle chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I let out a little happy gasp when I saw the you put up a new story. :D And I was not disappointed. This was really good. Adorable too.