Reviews for My Best Friend's Hot Wait No, That's My Teacher
Lovethehumor101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow. Nice ending lol.
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is your first smut? You are lieing that was awesome! I can't explain what I'm feeling but its just ahg so awesome I can't believe its your first I can't do this that good even if my life depended on it its hard enough writing my stories gramitcally correct when I have bad enough grades in English since first grade and I love reading but hate grammar that's why I have word.
NanaMii148 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Do you even have any idea of how hot that one-shot was? DO YOU?

Anyway, I just... That was so cool ._. At first I was weirded out by the fact that you used "you" instead of "I" or "He", but it was still awesome. Because you doesn't change the awesomness. Nope. You are awesome, this story is awesome, and USUK is awesome. So much win :']

Thank you for making my day :'D I just needed some GOOD teacher!Arthur, and damn, that was exactly what I was searching for :'3 (More or less xD) THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS BEAUTIFUL PERSON :']
FluffyAngst333 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Im not even going to lie. That was the hottest smut I've ever read.
Excuse me while I nosebleed.
UkUsOtpFangirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I just love how you did the story in what i think is second person. correct me if im wrong on that. But i do i just love it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh wow! And this is your first smut! That was amazing! And you cannot say you don't know how gay sex works when you described it perfectly!
MCRgirl.BMW chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
LOL I love this!

you should like totally continue it!
gasp chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
this is shitty
Fantasizedemo97 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This story. Is so hot. Really. It kind of reminds me of one of my friends... Heh. :DD
DangoDaikazokuu chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Too lazy to get on my account. But that was truly AMAZING. CAR SMEX.
CartoonCouples101 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
a wonderful story! a sequel?
Sesrin chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Omg! XD *faints from massive amount of bloodloss!* That was AMAZING! *U* Though I'll have to admit I kinda inserted myself as the "you" and inserted America/Alfred as the "he" when it got to the smexy steamy part ;P *lol!* Though pertaining to the story, I LOVED IT! Because I'm more of a Seme!England and Uke!America fan, this story has momentarily quenched my yaoi desires ;3 Thank You! for such a delicious story3 :3
RealityDreamsii chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
wowwww

i first read the title and i was like the fuck? xDD

but nicee for your first smut ./3/.
Blind Squirrel chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
mmmmmmm yummy.

You need to write more smut :)