Reviews for Out of the Loop
fantasyfan1764 chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
im liking this, wish you would update soon, well actually be better if had updated months ago so i would not be thinking at this moment aw only four chapters left :( lol
fantasyfan1764 chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
that stacey girls power would be useful if wanted to breed an army with powers
swifty13izme chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
I really hopecyou update soon. Its a lovely story
The Miller's Daughter chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
UPDATE!
skm chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
i've just read your story in a day and it is really amazing! i hope you will update soon :)
The Cuteness chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
I just spent the last few days reading your story and I have to say that I'm loving it. Your doing a really great job with trying to keep the characters true. There are a few mistakes but they're minor and have no real effect on the story, so don't worry. I'm so glad to finally see a great long chapter story about my favorite couple. All the fanfiction on Simon and Alisha are short stories and always leave me wanting. Hope to see an update soon! :)
The Cuteness chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
I'm excited to see where this story is going especially now that there is a "new" curtis.
The Cuteness chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I'm really loving the way this is going. I'm just so happy to get more Simon and Alisha. Keep up the awesome work!
Raelyn33 chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
I really hope this story isn't abandoned because it really is very well done. Spelling and grammar problems are a bit annoying, and you tend to leave words out of sentences which take some interpreting to understand what's written, but the story is good enough to make it worth it; though a beta would be useful.

Anyways, I just ran into this story and hope to see more of it. I absolutely love that the butterfly effect has happened and Simon and Alisha aren't just reading a script and anticipating everything. The new characters that are added put another dimension to the story. I love how Isobel recognized that she was manipulating people and stopped. Ideally, talking to Simon and Alisha will help her to control it so she can be social again.
Jacksprat77 chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
I know it's been a while since you've updated, but i hope you haven't given up on this wonderful story. Alisha and Simon are one of my all time favorite cuoples, so you can imagine how excited I was to find this story. There are times when I feel like I'm actually watching an episode. ope you haven't lost your inspiration..please update soon.
Me chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I am very confused right now. Will continue to read to find some clarity. Really like this idea that they break out of the time loop.
tressajc chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
only one other Misfits story I've seen has compared with the quality of this. Please keep updating.
I'm loving the character changes, the research, the new characters brought in, etc.
I'm nervous about whether you'll have Nathan depart the show and Rudy replace him or if they'll be in the same episodes-so much dark sarcasm and Simon torture to be had.
I'm hating the distracting typos- I wish I could edit this for you.
allison chapter 21 . 11/5/2012
please write more.
Alice chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
I am REALLY liking this, the idea and the way you write the characters is amazing, please keep updating :)

Alice oxo
WintersKat chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I am really enjoying your story but the typos that you have are really jarring. Its really small things but they have a big impact, such as missing a word in a sentence or words out of order, and a few times using the wrong word (dose instead of doze). Other than this you story is really very good and your characterizations are superb. I like the changes you have made while still following the order of events in the known Misfits verse. Your thorough research has paid off, I can't wait till the next installment. Please even if it takes another year finish this story as it is one of the best well Misfits stories I've read.