Reviews for The First Annual Weasley Brothers' Halloween Extr
Awesome! H/G forever
nayin17 chapter 1 . 3/1
So so good
InwoodHp chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
I loved this story and would thoroughly enjoy more set in this AU.
pleurocoelus chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Freaking hilarious!
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hello.
Keep writing great story I am such a H&G fan.
Mommy3 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I loved this story! Thanks for writing! :)
gredandforgerock chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Very cute. A bit of a soft Harry but I think it's ok.
KMH1 chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Thanks for sharing. :) I am curious as to exactly how an inferi costume looks, as I don't recall offhand the book's description.

I think it's great that Harry came as Batman and the confusion that goes with it from wizards. I enjoyed this, as well as the awkward humor of it. I can definitely see those things happening to Harry.
Rachelme177 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Ginny's internal monologue (is that really spelled right? it doesn't look right) was great. I'd have liked to see how Harry and Ginny put the pieces together, as they seemed pretty caught up in each other; but I suppose begging for a 3rd, or 4th, or 15th chapter probably won't do me any good, will it?

great story! Rachelme
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
So very, very good.

I think my favorite line - and there were several to pick from - had to be 'same hand, same mouth'. That one earned the kind of giggle where my husband looks at me like I'm a very strange person.

Rachelme
squiditch chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Awe, that's just so darn cute. Love H/G - both sets.
mdauben chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Ha! Loved the way Harry & Ginny turned the tables on the "plotters". Great little story!
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Aww, great story! :) I really enjoy the Harry-and-Ginny-find-each-other stories, and this was no exception. Sweet ending, with plenty of hope & promise! :)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
But this watching, well, this watching wasn't causing centipedes up her spine. Or rather, it was, but the centipedes were dancing lightly in ballet slippers, rather than stomping around in dirty boots. *Love this!* :)
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Awesome! I love a plotting Ginny, glad she didn't let them get away with it :)