Reviews for The First Annual Weasley Brothers' Halloween Extr
Frpgsintophats chapter 2 . 5/23
That ending was so adorable :) I love it!
Holly M chapter 1 . 3/10
Thomas!? Parvati's last name is Patil, she's Padma's twin sister.
Epeefencer chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Very different, but sweet in its own way. I'm glad that Ginny liked Harry before she knew who he was. It meant so much to him. All in all a wonderful story.
nayin17 chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Awesome! H/G forever
nayin17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
So so good
InwoodHp chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
I loved this story and would thoroughly enjoy more set in this AU.
pleurocoelus chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Freaking hilarious!
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hello.
Keep writing great story I am such a H&G fan.
Mommy3 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I loved this story! Thanks for writing! :)
gredandforgerock chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Very cute. A bit of a soft Harry but I think it's ok.
KMH1 chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Thanks for sharing. :) I am curious as to exactly how an inferi costume looks, as I don't recall offhand the book's description.

I think it's great that Harry came as Batman and the confusion that goes with it from wizards. I enjoyed this, as well as the awkward humor of it. I can definitely see those things happening to Harry.
Rachelme177 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Ginny's internal monologue (is that really spelled right? it doesn't look right) was great. I'd have liked to see how Harry and Ginny put the pieces together, as they seemed pretty caught up in each other; but I suppose begging for a 3rd, or 4th, or 15th chapter probably won't do me any good, will it?

great story! Rachelme
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
So very, very good.

I think my favorite line - and there were several to pick from - had to be 'same hand, same mouth'. That one earned the kind of giggle where my husband looks at me like I'm a very strange person.

Rachelme
squiditch chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Awe, that's just so darn cute. Love H/G - both sets.
mdauben chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Ha! Loved the way Harry & Ginny turned the tables on the "plotters". Great little story!