Reviews for The First Annual Weasley Brothers' Halloween Extr
kiwifan13 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Terrific story! I always give a little cheer when I see an update/new story from you because I know that whenever I read one of your stories it's going to be fantastic :D Thanks for sharing!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Very good. Loved how they just fit together in the end! Great work!
hptrump chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Noooooo, you can complete this yet. We need more.
jojor99 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Nicely done by Harry and Ginny! Great story!
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great start! I can't wait to see her reaction to his announcement :)
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Great start. Can't wait for more. I really like the opening line. It really catches your attention. Somehow I suspect Fred and George are up to something.
Flamingo917 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I'm not always a fan of fanfictions that go against the original series, but this story was too good to not like. I love that Harry was dressed as Batman! Can't wait to see Ginny's reaction. keep writing!
FangirlBitch chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is great! Can't wait to read more :)

Haha the part about Batboy is hilarious, you just gotta love Ginny.
MarinePotterfan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Great start I cant wait to see her reaction.

Thanks for writing

MPF
jojor99 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
My favourite kind of story at the moment - I'm loving post Hogwarts stories where Harry and Ginny haven't met before. in fact I'm trying to write some!

I love this so far. The disguises, the Harry Potters, the connection between Harry and Ginny, the twins - brilliant. I also like Ron and Hermione not being together.

Can't wait to read more. Merry Christmas, too!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aww... such a perfect meeting...
mdauben chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I wasn't sure about this story from the summary but once I started reading I really liked it. The interaction between the two of them was great and now I cant wait to read more.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was really good. I liked it a lot. And I know this is Harry/Ginny, but Ron and Hermione NEED to get back together. Just sayin'!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2