Reviews for The First Annual Weasley Brothers' Halloween Extr
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Aww, great story! :) I really enjoy the Harry-and-Ginny-find-each-other stories, and this was no exception. Sweet ending, with plenty of hope & promise! :)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
But this watching, well, this watching wasn't causing centipedes up her spine. Or rather, it was, but the centipedes were dancing lightly in ballet slippers, rather than stomping around in dirty boots. *Love this!* :)
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Awesome! I love a plotting Ginny, glad she didn't let them get away with it :)
kiwifan13 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Terrific story! I always give a little cheer when I see an update/new story from you because I know that whenever I read one of your stories it's going to be fantastic :D Thanks for sharing!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Very good. Loved how they just fit together in the end! Great work!
hptrump chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Noooooo, you can complete this yet. We need more.
jojor99 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Nicely done by Harry and Ginny! Great story!
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great start! I can't wait to see her reaction to his announcement :)
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Great start. Can't wait for more. I really like the opening line. It really catches your attention. Somehow I suspect Fred and George are up to something.
Flamingo917 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I'm not always a fan of fanfictions that go against the original series, but this story was too good to not like. I love that Harry was dressed as Batman! Can't wait to see Ginny's reaction. keep writing!
FangirlBitch chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is great! Can't wait to read more :)

Haha the part about Batboy is hilarious, you just gotta love Ginny.
MarinePotterfan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Great start I cant wait to see her reaction.

Thanks for writing

MPF
jojor99 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
My favourite kind of story at the moment - I'm loving post Hogwarts stories where Harry and Ginny haven't met before. in fact I'm trying to write some!

I love this so far. The disguises, the Harry Potters, the connection between Harry and Ginny, the twins - brilliant. I also like Ron and Hermione not being together.

Can't wait to read more. Merry Christmas, too!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aww... such a perfect meeting...
mdauben chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I wasn't sure about this story from the summary but once I started reading I really liked it. The interaction between the two of them was great and now I cant wait to read more.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »