Reviews for Our Town
Trinity23Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
that was very good. I loved it
Sassy Soprano chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I'm at a loss for words right now. That was just amazing.

I especially love the last four paragraphs. They're extremely poignant.
Smalltowngirl89 chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
I don't know how to say what I want to, but that fic was really really good.
ManOfSteel chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Really adds more pov to the end of that episode. Really well done.
Mitch82 chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Beautiful! You made excellent use of the graveyard scene and I loved the parallels with the play. Good job. :)
ittybittytreefrog chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
That was soo good. I loved that episode of Smallville! Lana realizes she likes Clark but it's too late. I'm sorry but I just have to say this: Every one on that show is a COMPLETE MORON! They are so dumb. I love it.
Flip chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
I really liked your story, it was insightful. Lana's inner turmoil was presented in a sympathetic way, and you didn't think she was a bitch because of her feelings. Well done, I commend your characterisation.
rosenbaumgirl23 chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
*sniffle* Never thought I'd ever say this, but...poor Lana. I love this. More?
Cyb chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Ah, now if only they'd give us this kind of development for Lana on the show... Very good work!
Mic-E3 chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Really well-written. You did a great job in relating Lana's thoughts and providing the readers some great insight into the person she is... and the person she doesn't want to be. Stories like these, short or not, help make the character more "real" for us. I look forward to reading more work from you.
Misha chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Really good. I like Lana and that last scene... It was a really good story, really captured Lana's character.
Rebecca Rose chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Oooo! That was really good! Sad too! I love the way you put in Lana's perspective! I'll say it again that was really good!
Spooky-Girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Tres good! Very deep, and makes a lot of sense! :D
Lrnd chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
good introspection
alicia chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
this isn't one of those one chapter things, is it? cause i'm dying to see who lana wants, or is going to be, now. please continue!