Reviews for I'd lie
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hopefully something happened and he could stop lying and be happy with Two-Bit
MissMaryMason chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I liked Taylor Swift okay before this story. I'd never heard this song before, though. Oh my GAWD, I just wanna let you know, this story got me obsessed with the song the first time I read it with the song playing. I listened to the song like, 50 times a day, and everytime I listen to it now I get the urge to read this story. My seven year old sister likes this story and song too. :3
learningtowrite1996 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is slash... so you need to change the rating to T and put some kind of warning.
learningtowrite1996 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I liked this and while I was reading it I thought of a weird couple, Two-Bit and Johnny, but I like the pony and twobit
Lostboysfan123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love this AND taylor swift keep it up and also have u heard the new song by her I have u sould listen to it 2 its so good

~Mary
deviousprincess chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I loved this, but I hate Taylor Swift and her music. But anyways, I'm gonna keep my review unbiased. You were pretty much in character with all this. I think Two-Bit's adorable and he just doesn't want people to know about him or his feelings, so he covers with humor. I can pretty much relate. Anyways, about that sad movie part, when it said Soda started bawling, I lol'd. I can see that so perfectly.

So all in all, good oneshot.
spicygurl chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
He had figured out a long time ago that he had feelings for the older male and worked to keep them a secret. - Don't keep it a secret! Let the world know, scream it from the mountain tops. Just joking, I keep my "crushes" a secret, too. Until we become best friends, and I don't like him anymore. "Oh hey, I used to be head-over-heels for you."

After he was gone, his mom would still smile looking into her son's eyes, because they reminded her so much of him. - That's so sweet! I'm a sucker for dark-brown hair, and blue eyes. Or someone like Keir Gilchrist. He's kinda sorta really beautiful.

"He likes that color," - Yeah, I could see him liking green. And Dally likes red, and Johnny love black, Darry probably won't care, Soda might fancy blue, Steve: red, also, and Pony like every color there is, except purple. :)

Pony got up and went to his room to change and heard Two-bit in the bathroom taking shaky breaths. - I hate when people cry. I'm one of those people that cry when people I know or can connect with cry. So, when Soda was in the lot with his brothers, I lost it pretty quickly.

"Do you have a thing for Two-bit, you seem to be acting odd around him lately," - That Mr. Know-it-all!

The truth would always be, he did like Two-bit, but if he was ever asked again, He'd lie. - I like this one, very cute. I wanna know why Two-Bit was crying though. That's really sad.

Great story!