Reviews for Infinite Possibilities
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Your insight to why Jules ran from the relationship the first time around appears to me to be spot on. The thoughts of Sam and Jules expressed here are unbelievable-in a great way! I've always thought that Sam's suggestion to take a job offered by his dad was no solution at all! Another great look into the thoughts of Sam and Jules.
Joani chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I really like this in-depth look at their feelings during Slow Burn. Very nicely written, I would love to read more!
Katharina Liebe chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is so well done. It really summarizes all four seasons and everything they've gone through to be together. Although you struggled with it I'm glad you didn't give up completely because, in my opinion, it's perfect. Thank you so much for sharing!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was sweet, so sweet in fact, I think I need a dentist now
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was great! I love that this dwelved into Sam's and Jules's feelings during that crucial moment in the season finale. It's really well-written. I love it :)
tivamcabby5 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That really was awesome... made me smile :)
Infame chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I loved this.

I swear, you're totally able to read their minds! Haha.

Both POVs were very well done. I loved the switches.

I liked how grateful they were both to Greg. And how we saw their relationship progress.

I need to get my friends to start watching Flashpoint, so that I can then force them to read this fic and review! Mooooore fic, please ;)
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Aw, this was so cute :D I loved it.
Sami Marie chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You know I'm not the hugest Jules/Sam shipper admittedly. However I think you did a great job capturing how they were both feel up to and even after Greg told them that they both could stay on team one.
SYuuri chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was an amazing, detailed, thorough story about what happened on the episode and I loved every bit of it. I liked how you switched back and forth between Sam and Jules (though I loved Sam's POV more- I'm just a generally Sam's POV lover). I also liked how you brought up the fact that Parker's regarding Jules as his daughter and the 'you're my heart' comment as that's what I thought when watching that scene, with Sam looking down at her.

Reading this story made me feel tremendously happy and victorious. Now you have to write more Sam and Jules! I will create 100 different accounts to leave you 100 different reviews, if I could, so yes, write more!
sydcasy chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Absolutely loved it! awesome job!
Ms.ZoeiLang chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Ohh Kimmy! You have no idea how much this story made my day!

This one shot is perfectly written! I have read it over and over again and each time I have this silly smile on my face because I love it so much!

The way you write Sam perspective on Jules, his love for her, and the team is so amazing!

I really hope you continue to write flashpoint fics! Especially Sam and Jules! Maybe him proposing? haha Can't wait for the next one!:)))