Reviews for Falling in the Rain
bondageluvr chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
This was amazing! You know a fic is good when your chest aches at all the right moments and this one was just the healthy amount of deliciously painful and sweet. You're brilliant
octapie chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
I love this story and if yor willing to make a sequel, please do! I love your storys!
SebaCiel chapter 17 . 7/15/2014
I really enjoy reading this !
CielLikesSebastian chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
I reat enjoyed the story. :D Nice job!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
I can't believe I am so pissed off at a character in a fan fiction. What kind of parent could do that to their own child? How can you claim to love someone for twenty eight years and then just cut them off! Damn you Vincent!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. I laughed out loud all through this and I love how Ciel and Sebby relate to each other.
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Tht story was awesome I loved it it was epic its the third story I've read where Ciel tops Sebastian and the position at the lake was new and interesting.
I couldn't help but hate Ciel so many time in this story.
The last chptr the epilogue was awesome I mean its the first story were Sebastian and Ciel actually adopt a child at firstI was like awwwwww but wait she's a girl won't it be awkward whn she starts her periods and goes through puberty in general...but thn I was like heck theirs always lizzy and Ciels mum..
She cam across thm making love and gt scared and couldn't sleep tht made me burst into a fit of gigles like the undertaker and dady said a bad word and owes me a doller hhaaaaa lol I loved tht its so cute and is the stranger being mean does he need to go to the naughty corner tht made me laugh for a good 10 minutes.
In the story Ciel was playing the role of the mother despite being called manly and I was like haha lol their goes his manly pride and aaawwwww they gt a new kittn and named her soot so cute and so much happned in 17 chptrs its quite hard to belive
Anyhow epic story and iam going to c if u've written othr fanfic with SebastianXCiel pairing tht has romance and is as good adios amigo's.
Can u write an epilogue part two or a sequel
Silverbrook123 chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
This entire story was wonderful . The break ups kept me on the edge of My seats, which was most exciting. I thought you made a amazing story here, good job :)
Jenmoon1 chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
really good
Ch0c0latechip chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
Omg, that was beautiful. So much heartache and tragedy, yet so much love and romance. I really love this story and I couldn't ask for a better ending. Heck this is one of the best fanfic endings I've read yet.
Thank you both for writing such a wonderful story. This is definitely going on the favorites list.
Savana Moon chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
So I take it DM names sebastians cat this and the devils canvas?
AnimeCujo chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
This was an amazing story. :)
Amy chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
This is SUCH a SWEET story! I love it 3
LOVE ur writing. writing more *hugs*
kitkatam chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
I ALMOST CRIED. OMG. It is SO hard to find fics this good. It's even harder to find...ANYTHING that ends with the gay couple getting married and/or getting a kid. I love stories like these, and DAMN YOU! I was planning on ending my fic on a similar note but if I do that now I'll feel unoriginal. But go ahead and pat yourself on the back, guys. My standards are that much higher now. *sigh* I will never be able to settle for a lesser story now... THANKS! *runs away crying*
ClosetGoth chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
So I started reading this story on DM's "Archive" page, and it only have 2 chapters up at the time. And I never once stopped and thought, "Oh, maybe has it on her ff page!" Wow what a blonde I am!

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ahem. Sorry. But seriously! This story was so cute and sad and heart-wrenching and heart-warming and just...all around great. Fantastic. It was so cute and I love happy endings! Joyce is so cute! And Soot 2! Very very sad that the first Soot passed away T.T But still at least it all ended well!

Amazing story, I can't believe it's been up so long and I never read it! Rawr. Faves for sure!

Thank you, you two, for writing such a wonderful story for us all!

ClosetGoth