Reviews for The Burdens That Allow Us To Fly
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 5/26
Oh I love protective Booth. Brennan gets aggravated, but I love it. I also love the way he rubs her belly & talks to their unborn child. So sweet. Poor Booth...always a battle with Brennan:)
NatesMama chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh man, poor Booth and his over-protectiveness. Excellent way to show that without making him an obnoxious ass. Love it.
Jasper777 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
"So she's okay? She's not kicking for help or anything, is she?"

So

damn

Booth.

She would do this, she would totally wreck the Prius doing something she was told not to...***sighhhh**
laffers18 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I ADORE this. Adore it adore it adore it...Jaime's invention is awesome!

This entire section is just...AWESOME!

"You know, I spend so much time worrying about serial killers and crazy suspects with guns that I forget about the normal stuff. I can shoot a man between the eyes from a kilometer away but I can't stop that truck from running a red light."

I love these two, so damn good together.

I love it when people have birthday's, we get so much greatness to read :D
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Very in character. good story.
eitoph chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Protective Booth and Daddy Booth all in one fic? That was just wonderfully adorable, and I really enjoyed!

So sweet - this was a perfect little birthday fic :)
Pacicos chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Awww, real cute, very appropriate for this happy season! Thanks
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Good story. I understand his concern. He's getting back at her by hoovering. :)
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Nawwww! This was the CUTEST! I love how you introduced the accident and how Booth handled the news. You have such a firm grasp on these characters, it's amazing!

The part where he's dazzled by her just made me grin like a fool, I'm not sure what it is about that line, but it makes me feel like I'm watching fireworks or something, it's just so nice.

I loved the flow of it all, the family feeling to it, it felt warm and glowing :)

Most of all, I just loved it!

Em

X
toffeeeclairs chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Super cute and sweet!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is very good. You write very well. I love worried Booth.
Biba79 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Seems like I already read this story, I wonder why! haha!

I loved it though. Even better reading everything and not just pieces.

Loved how worried he was and at the end was just too cute.

This was great Jenn!
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I love everything about this. The instant fear of Booth's is so real. We all want to protect the ones we love and he's really got double the load with Brennan on that one. I especially like the part about him forgetting about the normal stuff. That's just...it's the normal stuff that gets us all. We all forget it, sometimes and in Booth's work I would think the "normal" stuff would be so easy to push aside.

I also loved Brennan asking him to hold her hand which was really all about him and I adored this:

*"Booth, no one expects you to. You don't need to save me. I mean, yes, sometimes you do, but only on very special occasions." He couldn't help but laugh at her statement. "And I know that in those moments, you'll be there. I am as sure of that as I am of anything." Booth stared at her, more than a little dazzled by her ability to say the right thing at the right time. He knew that for every time she said something wrong, she made up for it in spades when she got it right.*

I was a bit dazzled, too.

You're brilliant.
Fluffybird chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Lovely.
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
FULL OF WIN!

YES, Baby B can climb whatever the hell she wants.

"What have I told you about getting seriously injured when I'm not around to fire my gun?" I love this, It's soooo Boothy.

I adore the hovering. "Plus, I know you hate it when I take away your independence so for the next 12 hours, you are going to be tortured by my hovering. With no arguments.

Thank you! LOVE IT!