Reviews for Under the Mistletoe
kimmy chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
more please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
this made me laugh so hard. its really good!
Cenitopius chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
'Now I am finished with my rambling Violet the disclaimer if you please.'

you should put a comma in there. also, the site has a kind of... self-inbuilt-disclaimer, it being 'fan fictions' and all, it's written by fans.

'Under the mistletoe a Terraria Christmas-'

:colonplz:

"I told you stop apologizing I kicked your ass fair and square." He chuckled remembering our battle. "Now where did Arms Dealer go every time he goes missing someone tries to blow up his room." I said looking at Demolitionist.

three missing commas.

"Mmmhmm. Oh there he is." I said watching him lead Nurse in and right under the uh-oh.

needs another comma between 'I said' and 'watching him...', and I don't get the 'uh-oh.'. I think it needs a hyphen.

'She looked board, and I saw her roll her eyes in disbelief. '

'board' is like a plank of wood, set as a floor board. you mean bored.

'"He put up a fight oh look mistletoe." He said stopping right under it. I face palmed. How could she fall for such a simple trick.'

needs a comma between 'fight' and 'oh look'.

also, maybe a colon on the of that one, instead of the full-stop.

'He stood there eyes as large as plates.'

is

'He stood there, eyes as large as plates.'

'Clothier had to lead him off because he was to stunned.'

you need the other 'to'. the one that's spelt 'too'.

'I said heading to the punch bowl.'

'I said, heading to the punch bowl'

'"Can you believe she kissed him. Sure we all saw it but really." Mechanic said joining me.'

'"Can you believe she kissed him? Sure we all saw it, but really." Mechanic said, joining me.'

I can't be bothered to carry on with that.

nice fiction though; I haven't read a 'Christmas Special' before.
Cytonic Flames chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I'm really glad I stumbled upon Terraria X). Wonderful game, wonderful stories, somewhat MineCraft-ish.
Noggin Nut chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I gave to admit, I think I'm developing a fetish for Guide and OC romances... Disregarding the fact that I seem to cuss at and kill him on nearly a daily basis and never really liked h... You know on second thought, maybe it's because this story is cute and romance that I like it. I think you write it well and that's why I like it. Though for some reason I've been craving GuideOC, ahaha. ;;