Reviews for Sekai ichi Catsukoi
Bookmysterr chapter 46 . 6/25
Please please please continue this story! You have single handedly given me a Neko-tine addiction! :P While there is a lot of good content out there it would be really disappointing if this fic remained unfinished. I understand that life happens, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to read more :D
Wow... Really amazing.. But you know I'm pretty damn pissed QnQ writing such a good thing and leaving it in the best part?! Please come back!
aozora18 chapter 46 . 4/23
It's a very good story, please don't stop it !
kgirl591 chapter 2 . 3/22
uu
Baiyang chapter 46 . 2/19
update and enjoying reading it
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 32 . 11/16/2015
WAAAAAAH you turned Hatori into kind of a douche. Abandoning poor Chiaki and the shock collar that can KILL him. REALLY? What are you thinking? POOR CHIAKI! *sob* Hasn't he been thru enough being tortured and neglected isn't enough? You made Hatori continue the vicious cycle to make Chiaki suffer, now I kind of wish Yuu got Chiaki.
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 30 . 11/16/2015
I personaly happen to love your little reference to Okane ga nai. I love Ayase he's adorable!
hellenictop chapter 46 . 11/1/2015
I really love your Neko Hiro & Sekai ichi Catsukoi fic. I've waited a long time for a new chapter! Did you udate this fic somewhere else? Would you give me the link or continue to update the fic here, please?
Difying Gravity chapter 29 . 9/3/2015
OMG Yokozowa language we have a child present
shadowanime1 chapter 46 . 8/25/2015
i hope you continue this story, it's so good.
Loverly chapter 46 . 5/24/2015
This story is incredible and all the characters are exactly like the manga. Characterization is something I struggle with so I always appreciate when it's well done. I have been in love with neko fiction for awhile but this one is one of the best. And I really want Onodera to achieve happiness and true love. He hasn't yet in the manga (if he ever will), which makes your story all the more important.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
More pls! :D
Guest chapter 46 . 4/15/2015
Can't wait for more chapters!
Kreahe112 chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
JoanIncarnate chapter 45 . 2/11/2015
i can't get over how perfect it is that nowaki is a dog-hybrid, given his personality and everything.