Reviews for Sekai ichi Catsukoi
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 32 . 11/16
WAAAAAAH you turned Hatori into kind of a douche. Abandoning poor Chiaki and the shock collar that can KILL him. REALLY? What are you thinking? POOR CHIAKI! *sob* Hasn't he been thru enough being tortured and neglected isn't enough? You made Hatori continue the vicious cycle to make Chiaki suffer, now I kind of wish Yuu got Chiaki.
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 30 . 11/16
I personaly happen to love your little reference to Okane ga nai. I love Ayase he's adorable!
hellenictop chapter 46 . 11/1
I really love your Neko Hiro & Sekai ichi Catsukoi fic. I've waited a long time for a new chapter! Did you udate this fic somewhere else? Would you give me the link or continue to update the fic here, please?
Difying Gravity chapter 29 . 9/3
OMG Yokozowa language we have a child present
shadowanime1 chapter 46 . 8/25
i hope you continue this story, it's so good.
Loverly chapter 46 . 5/24
This story is incredible and all the characters are exactly like the manga. Characterization is something I struggle with so I always appreciate when it's well done. I have been in love with neko fiction for awhile but this one is one of the best. And I really want Onodera to achieve happiness and true love. He hasn't yet in the manga (if he ever will), which makes your story all the more important.
More pls! :D
Can't wait for more chapters!
Kreahe senpai chapter 6 . 3/20
Type your review for this chapter here...
JoanIncarnate chapter 45 . 2/11
i can't get over how perfect it is that nowaki is a dog-hybrid, given his personality and everything.
thenewbiefangirl chapter 46 . 1/8
I read and reread every chapter of this story. The characters are accurate and the concept of Melos is amazing. The tinge of racism seen against nekos makes the story more realistic but it also frustrates me. I want nekos to be acknowdged as equals, just like every other group. The concept of true love is also very well done. Onedera's imprinting accounts for why Takano couldn't give up on him, but now that they've both changed, they can still fall in love all over again. Every time I switch back to writing my own fiction story I get the urge to change the entire plot to a neko theme.
raiza chapter 46 . 1/7
write more...i read all the chapters in one night...i need more...
Atalaya86 chapter 46 . 1/5
*Q* pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee update!
MaximumXXcorruption chapter 46 . 1/5
Awesome chapter! cx
I'm so happy you updated! Please keep updating! Do Romantica next or soon PLEASE!