Reviews for Sekai ichi Catsukoi
Can't wait for more chapters!
kreahe112 chapter 6 . 3/20
Type your review for this chapter here...
JoanIncarnate chapter 45 . 2/11
i can't get over how perfect it is that nowaki is a dog-hybrid, given his personality and everything.
thenewbiefangirl chapter 46 . 1/8
I read and reread every chapter of this story. The characters are accurate and the concept of Melos is amazing. The tinge of racism seen against nekos makes the story more realistic but it also frustrates me. I want nekos to be acknowdged as equals, just like every other group. The concept of true love is also very well done. Onedera's imprinting accounts for why Takano couldn't give up on him, but now that they've both changed, they can still fall in love all over again. Every time I switch back to writing my own fiction story I get the urge to change the entire plot to a neko theme.
raiza chapter 46 . 1/7
write more...i read all the chapters in one night...i need more...
Atalaya86 chapter 46 . 1/5
*Q* pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee update!
MaximumXXcorruption chapter 46 . 1/5
Awesome chapter! cx
I'm so happy you updated! Please keep updating! Do Romantica next or soon PLEASE!
Soulhearts chapter 46 . 1/3
Hey, hey, hey :) I need some more Kisa please! Gosh that was so adorable! He's obviously already falling for Yukina, he just can't see it yet. The part about the collar was so cute and god I cannot wait to read some more about this pair.

Moving on: poor Rittie-chan! Oh that adorable but sad little neko. Now I feel even worse for him knowing his backstory. But as always, I'm hooked and waiting for your next chapter (cat-pter)? okay, bad pun, i know.

Much Love,
Soulhearts
puppyfacetwo chapter 46 . 1/3
Ristu, you had one hell of a life when you were young. If only you knew that Saga was actually Takano. Though I'm sure he'll find out soon enough. He won't be all too happy about it, I'm sure, but at least he'll know.
Anyways, this was a wonderful chapter. I want to think I know what's coming next, but I can't be sure until it happens. So I'll see you in the next one. :)
Alcuzey chapter 46 . 1/3
Gotta love neko updates :) who all is next? I can't wait for the next update.
rel95 chapter 46 . 1/2
This was an amazing chapter! I loved seeing more of their past but I can't wait for Ritsu to realize Takano is his old sempai! The length of this chapter was amazing and it made me really happy to see that you had updated so fast! Thank you for writing such awesome stories and please update soon!
JustALonelyWriterChick chapter 46 . 1/2
Ah, when will poor Ri-chan recognize his old owner? That'll be a fun chapter to read, haha! Great chapter, looking forward to the next one : 3
shaneEgirlo chapter 46 . 1/2
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Ristu dreams at work whenever he just passes out. You got it right on the ball. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Elo there chapter 45 . 1/1
Okay, man. You don't even know how long I've been following your stories. That aside,

Since it's become apparent in the egoist Fics of the differentiation between human and hybrid, can Kamijou do something about it? Perhaps that was your goal, but would it be so hard for an influential university professor to release a report on the societical problems? I'd love to see the two meet somewhere halfway as they compromise with their views. I hope I can hang around until the end of this story! :)

Please keep writing!