Reviews for Sekai ichi Catsukoi
shadowanime1 chapter 46 . 8/25
i hope you continue this story, it's so good.
Loverly chapter 46 . 5/24
This story is incredible and all the characters are exactly like the manga. Characterization is something I struggle with so I always appreciate when it's well done. I have been in love with neko fiction for awhile but this one is one of the best. And I really want Onodera to achieve happiness and true love. He hasn't yet in the manga (if he ever will), which makes your story all the more important.
More pls! :D
Can't wait for more chapters!
Kreahe senpai chapter 6 . 3/20
Type your review for this chapter here...
JoanIncarnate chapter 45 . 2/11
i can't get over how perfect it is that nowaki is a dog-hybrid, given his personality and everything.
thenewbiefangirl chapter 46 . 1/8
I read and reread every chapter of this story. The characters are accurate and the concept of Melos is amazing. The tinge of racism seen against nekos makes the story more realistic but it also frustrates me. I want nekos to be acknowdged as equals, just like every other group. The concept of true love is also very well done. Onedera's imprinting accounts for why Takano couldn't give up on him, but now that they've both changed, they can still fall in love all over again. Every time I switch back to writing my own fiction story I get the urge to change the entire plot to a neko theme.
raiza chapter 46 . 1/7
write more...i read all the chapters in one night...i need more...
Atalaya86 chapter 46 . 1/5
*Q* pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee update!
MaximumXXcorruption chapter 46 . 1/5
Awesome chapter! cx
I'm so happy you updated! Please keep updating! Do Romantica next or soon PLEASE!
Soulhearts chapter 46 . 1/3
Hey, hey, hey :) I need some more Kisa please! Gosh that was so adorable! He's obviously already falling for Yukina, he just can't see it yet. The part about the collar was so cute and god I cannot wait to read some more about this pair.

Moving on: poor Rittie-chan! Oh that adorable but sad little neko. Now I feel even worse for him knowing his backstory. But as always, I'm hooked and waiting for your next chapter (cat-pter)? okay, bad pun, i know.

Much Love,
Soulhearts
puppyfacetwo chapter 46 . 1/3
Ristu, you had one hell of a life when you were young. If only you knew that Saga was actually Takano. Though I'm sure he'll find out soon enough. He won't be all too happy about it, I'm sure, but at least he'll know.
Anyways, this was a wonderful chapter. I want to think I know what's coming next, but I can't be sure until it happens. So I'll see you in the next one. :)
Alcuzey chapter 46 . 1/3
Gotta love neko updates :) who all is next? I can't wait for the next update.
rel95 chapter 46 . 1/2
This was an amazing chapter! I loved seeing more of their past but I can't wait for Ritsu to realize Takano is his old sempai! The length of this chapter was amazing and it made me really happy to see that you had updated so fast! Thank you for writing such awesome stories and please update soon!