Reviews for A Tale of Flimsy Threads
anacutelurker chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Aww... Really, it's been quite a while since the last time I felt so this warm merely from reading a fic! You made it progress nicely, smoothly, and didn't hurry things. It ended perfectly, too! Thank you for writing this. This kind of story, where the setting happens to be at everyday places (like, a bus stop!), makes it feel so much more real and closer. :)
Edlinal chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Aww... this story's so cute... _
Mags chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Ahahahah I get it, lenalees boyfriend is lavi, and allen used to like him! But of course allen will drag kanda to his place and fuck kandas brains out!
rayningnight chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aw. That was just ADORABLE. I loved how you did this! Especially Allen - he seemed so IN character, despite the AU stuff. And... even the way you described Lavi from Allen's POV - it just WORKED. Because, even though Allen used to like him, he only acknowledges him as 'Lenalee's boyfriend at the moment.
Well. If that was the thing you wanted to portray. If not then... well, whatever.
And then there's Kanda! Oh how I love how you did him. Alma was sorta shown too, right? I mean, it WAS Alma right? It makes sense - er. Since technically in canon, that's what happened. Kanda and Allen became best buds, and yet, Kanda was still sorta in love with Alma - until Allen came with his powers and whatnot fourteenth stuff. Then Kanda needed time alone with his former 'lover' and then he CAME BACK.
Awww. So sweeet.
I so wish you made a sequel in Lavi or Lenalee's POV of their relationship or something. That'd be awesome.

-Twinklefeather

PS: Will you?
Puffin Muffin chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wow. I feel so lucky to be able to read his fanfic of yours! And your writing style... is just so amazing!

The entirety of this story... seems to be giving off a nostalgic feeling. I mean, after reading this, it gave me the feeling that there is something that this story has been yelling/speaking to my heart! I cannot just simply tell with words what feelings I had felt while and after reading this... Seriously, I don;t even know what I am feeling while and after reading this either. But the thing is, while reading this, I felt like crying and appreciate life and its simplicity. Reading this is just a one in a lifetime experience for me... This is the first time I had felt like this while reading this... It feels like... this story had really touched my heart...

Oh. I really love the way you had depicted Kanda in this story and how Allen had been seeing him. It really made him mysterious. And the book and the bus... I THINK I WOULD LOOK AT THOSE TWO THINGS NOW WHICH I USUALLY IGNORE WITH RESPECT! I think I might even cry upon the sight of... a book and a bus? Maybe including the bench and the trash can too? ;_;

And the way the plot and the central topic unfolded and came into focus... really marvelled me. I really felt like crying the moment Kanda... revealed that his previous crush/love is also a man. I mean, I don't know why, but I feel like crying. Its not like the scene was too intense... but Kanda and Allen's feelings seems to have touched me. ;_; You, awesome writer you. This fic is just beyond beautiful and awesome!

And...

Is it bad that I was briefly reminded of YuuRam (which was the first one I had read from you...) when Kanda revealed that his past crush cannot wait on him as much as he had wanted too? And that his love was unrequited?

And the way you had presented their characters amidst all this... is just so... wonderful!

I almost felt bad though that I thought this would have ended with Allen believing that someday he would meet Kanda again?

XD Its a good thing though that they had met again!

Thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful and awesome fic! This one is really remarkable to me!

Have a nice day and I apologize for this long review!
Tifa Strifeheart chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Awwwww I really like this. Short and sweet so good. I usually don't do short but I loved this.
Eventideless chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Another lovely story from you I'm very satisfied with this one XDD Beautiful words that you used, as always. Great job!
Mimi chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was reposted as a LaYu fic D: I think you should know. s/7923328/1/
Baniita chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
... /gawk

Th-That... Was just what I needed to save me from all the shit fanfic out nowadays.

; _; 3
Pretorius chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I absolutely loved this one! It's melancholic, sweet and weirdly enough calming. It left me feeling both serene and optimistic. Amazing!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
aw i just love this! they are sooo damn cute together! hehehe. especially the ending!
tlinh chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
... Can't believe I missed this fic during Yullen Week... -_-"

It's really, really, really good XD
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
So sweet~!
coffeeholic chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Just... simply beautiful :")

Love the ending, so very much! This was a masterpiece, and i should thank you very very much for creating this. Keep up the wonderful work!
olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
your fics always made me squeal in delight. It was so beautiful. The way you decribe their relationship is amazing. Please write more yullen *glomps*