Reviews for Please Forgive Me
ASTRONOMlC chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
So sorrowful, so angsty- I loved it!

The memories were sad, and Rabastan was portrayed as a hopeless lover, not a mad murderer.

It was beautiful. I really did start crying.

I just wish that someday I could find a Rabastan/Andromeda in which they still do come together, and it ends with them together, without Ted.

Ah well, why should I have reason to complain? I love your stories (:

princesstaranee chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Aw, poor Rabastan, although he deserved to go to Azkaban.

I do, really, really like how you expand on once-mentioned characters in the series. You're good at that. :)
VivusEtIterum chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Beautiful. I love a good angsty piece, and this certainly was. You've written it very well- you fleshed out the back story excellently, while incorporating his present turmoil over the situation. I love the Lestrange brothers, and this is a well written piece featuring one! Beautiful work.
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awwww...I can understand where Andy is coming from but poor Rabastan! I felt so terrible for him so you succeeded in getting me emotional... Poor Rabastan...Darn you Andy! XD
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011

So depressing but so good! You write so beautiful. And I have fallen in love with this pairing-more with Rabastan. In his way loved Andromeda-but his evil won him over, but even though she left him for Ted, he still loves her because he knew that she wouldn't accept him.

Amazing :)

Much love!

GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This is a great fanfic. I like how you paint Rabastan's character as. Have you heard Evanescence's (a band) "Missing"? Because I thought this may have been a songfic to it because some of the dialogue were almost like the lyrics. It's a great song by Evanescence, and I think you should listen to it. There are some other songs from their Europe versions that aren't sold in the U.S; like "Lies" and the Euro-alternate version of "Imaginary".
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
**He had been in bed, ill – no surprise to anyone, for he was always ill.

I like the small details of characterization like this.

**He had turned the question over and over in his mind, and he had pretended that there was no answer for it.

I like this line because it's very human; I think people often pretend to not know the answer to something when they don't want to know the answer.

**He had expected Andromeda – who he had been so sure loved him as unconditionally as he loved her –

Ah, another dose of realism; people in a relationship don't always love each other equally.

While a creative way to show how he first met Andromeda, I thought it a bit odd that he could manage to have any happy thoughts in Azkaban, given the number of Dementors present. For that reason, I also thought it seemed realistic that his dream turned unhappy. Generally, I think it would've been nice if you had characterized Rabastan's choice to join the DEs a bit more, but given that this is a one-shot I can see if you thought you wouldn't have enough space. Anyways, interesting one-shot.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
D: oh no! Rabastan you could have had her! Why'd you have to go and become a death eater? :P I think I'm slowly starting to ship this pairing. Anyways, really well-written, great job! XD
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
So sad. I really liked this )