Reviews for I Left Her
kikichugirl chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
I really like how your story is different and doesn't have all the used cliches and all.

Please keep updating. :)
kfoll chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Have you left us? LOL!
kfoll chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
I really don't want him and Bella back together. If he didn't know how great Bella was for him then, why should he deserve her now? Sorry Edward, she's far to good for you. What's pisses me off the most is that Edward was enough for her but she wasn't for him. Now, when he does realise that he had everything he needed in her, she is going to accept his whoring and take him back! Even if she doesn't do it straight away, she will in the end. It just feels so unfair and he just doesn't deserve a happy ending.
sandy4321 chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Wonderful chapter! I wonder why Edward doesn't want to try to get Bella back, if he realizes he still loves her? I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kgunter34 chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Great chapter.
sandy4321 chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Loved the chapter! I believe Edward got a little of a wake up call, but I can't wait to see what he does next. Is the next chapter going to be have some agnst? Loving your story!
Kgunter34 chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Great chapter.
godiva85 chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
I love this story... i'm a writter myself so i get yourpoint in the stories here. I started your story today and read all 10 chapters in one day... hope to hear back and if you need any help let me know... good luck
kfoll chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
I really wish he hadn't heard all that. I don't want him thinking for a minute that Bella has suffered. That gives him too much power over her.

I really can't forgive him f**king someone else a couple of days after abandoning Bella and I hope she doesn't either.

I have a bad taste in my mouth that the only reason he's regretting it all is because he hasn't had any success. I want him to get all the fame and fortune he wanted and then realise rhat none of it was ever worth dumping Bella for. But before that I want Bella to have a genuine relationship with someone, not a stupid, fake, filler one.
Kgunter34 chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
Hehehe. Love that she a boyfriend. He has the typical male mentality, he can start screwing the second he walks out but the girl is suppose to pine and wait for him. I love that she is not.
sandy4321 chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
Great chapter! I am so curious as to who Bella was with!
Rabia chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
Really good story! :D update quickly please!
MissMartha chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
Well, that was awkward. I guess our man Edward figured everyone was just gonna wait around on him. Oops. Thanks for the update
pmk kelly chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
Loved it keep the updates coming fast
klcivinski chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
love it...cannot wait for the next one.