Reviews for The Best Present
Kendimo chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Great story! Lokexlucy
madehleine chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Ohmygod. I can't handle. I hella ship it. And after reading this? I HELLA EVEN MOAR SHIP IT. thanks for that. Omg. My kokoro has feels
ToTheIncredibleYou chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
stupid lion!
StrawberryxChocolate chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
ahahaha, best present indeed XD
St. Flawless chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Omg, that was totally awesome! I don't know before reading this that I can really love that pair but now I can tell - I'll ship them so hard from now on! Thank You for this story, it's really cute and with happy end and... oh, I just really like this. Thank You so much for wrote this :)
chico.hammit chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Yay! But still want to know how she got in the spirit world
Wilddog14 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I really enjoyed that. I thought it was cute and had a nice build up to the moment :)
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Uhhh...It is a great story but at the beginning of the story it was spring and all of the sudden it is Christmas, winter.
creepy-kreme chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This was the sweetest LucyxLoke I've ever read! Daaaaaaaamn...
fanficfansinceforever chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Amazing it was intimate at times but the passion of love that you string within the words is fascinating I truly believe that lolu are the only good couple including lucy.
EverRose808 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I loved it! I totally think that you should make this into a story but its perfectly fine as it is if you leave it like this.
ILUVANIMES123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
i luv it!

loke and gray are the hottest. i luv it when lucy gets coupled up with them!
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is such a wonderful treat! I don't know how I've never come across this story before, because it's absolutely amazing :) You did such a beautiful job of weaving together Lucy and Loke's love for each other without making it too concentrated on the sex. It's so realistic; I could see every moment playing out before my eyes. Their emotions and reactions make my heart melt because you conveyed it so subtly and beautifully. Thank you for a lovely read!
sen whitefox mako red demon chapter 1 . 1/10/2012