Reviews for Harry Potter: Death Reincarnate
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 5 . 7/10
Interesting. Well ending. Thanks for sharing.
nice very nice
Harry64 chapter 5 . 5/9
Just shear Brilliance
Harry64 chapter 4 . 5/9
Albuts Dumbass Dumb-as-a-dor did mess up quite horredenusly it's gonna be problematic proving it but it will be proven.
Harry64 chapter 3 . 5/9
Death in carnate, the ultimate job of horror films falls to an 11 year old boy, and it couldn't go to a nicer person.
Harry64 chapter 2 . 5/9
Was it relief or the fact that Harry Potter really loves her. Maybe that's to be decided.
Harry64 chapter 1 . 5/9
Oh if it could only be, making love for a woman that first time is a wonderful and terrible thing. It signifies love in it's truest scence and it seals one to the other. That's why you wait for marriage to seal the bond of LOVE.
Time Emperor chapter 5 . 3/19
That end was just perfect. I loved it.
Time Emperor chapter 1 . 3/19
I like this story well enough, but why do you say 'I will' and 'do not' instead of 'I'll' and 'don't'?
Vegasman59 chapter 5 . 1/9
He didn't have to let his life go, he went in peace to rest or take up the next great adventure.
Vegasman59 chapter 3 . 1/9
The lady Hermione it has a very nice ring to it.
Vegasman59 chapter 2 . 1/9
Hermione is more the girl than the woman he knew. It will be different this time.
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 11/27/2017
I see I left an unsigned review.

Dumbledore has been messing up for decades.

It is difficult to find a truly good Dumbles story.

At the very least it requires Dumbles Not leaving Harry at the Dursleys.

Better is when Harry and his family survive because Albus doesn't blindly trust Peter and obliviated Snape when he heard the prophecy.

Best is Albus Dumbledore prevents Tom from killing so many people in the first war.

I'm not sure anyone can stop Tom from going dark.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 5 . 9/7/2017
Great story.
BeAGoofyJellyfish chapter 5 . 8/14/2017
I absolutely adored this story, it brought happy tears to my eyes amazing