Reviews for Best Birthday Present Ever!
debra chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Its so funny like lol lol lol that was fuckin awsome I mean hahaha
moor chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
hahahahaha! Love how this came together - all so in-char!
You are my Math chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Apparently, I'm currently inside the bathroom here in the bathtub, laughing so hard in the effing middle of the night and hells yeah my parents are getting suspicious about the thing I was reading since then which is your whole frigging stories. Gawwd! They even attempted to grounded me! Heck. Your stories I repeat your STORIES for crying out loud I fcking love 'em ALL.

'Nufsed
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Haha hilarious. Nice work.
LadyMartel4000 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
ROTFLMAO- THAT is epic! Loved it! XD
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
ROFLMFAO.! THE ACORN.! LOL.! When I saw that I couldn't stop laughing.! Omg.! & I love ur story :)
Skyrere chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I laughed my ass off.

that was great!

XD
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Hahaha, that was cute and funny, wingedmercury.

Thanks for the story.

K&K
PureBlossoms14 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Hinata stuttering is horrible in this story, but it was funny and its good:)
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I've never read SasuSaku before. I love the pairing but I only read NaruHina where 90% of the stories have SasuSaku. This. Was. Amazing. The Lee and Naruto parts cracked me up. I loved this!
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Oh man this was so great! This story has been sitting in my email for quite awhile now and I can't believe that I just got finished reading it. It was totally worth it though :) Nice job:D
GibsonEJG chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Teehee I don't usually like Naruto but Naruto fan fics rock! Especially this one! Had me chocking on my crumpets! ;p
magicaltoothbrush chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
AHAHAHA loved this story! it was so cute!
uchiha.s chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
OMG WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS!

Loved when Sasuke's like "PUT THAT AWAY." I lol'd so hard.

"It was inexpensive and entertaining, at least as far as Naruto was concerned" roflmao. Love this.

"One sharingan was no match for two." I LOVE when Sasuke gets all competitive. Hearts!

THE KISS!

AND KAKASHI! ROFL!

and the ending...priceless. Ah, this was amazing, wings!
ani.tenshi chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I definitely had fun reading it! I enjoyed it, I loved it, I laughed at it! You wrote an amazing story! :)