Reviews for Remember When
pipinheart chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
Alovely piece...Loved it..
Guest chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
OMFG suddenly i picture jensen running around playing basketball...and jared doing backflips on the trampoline
Winchestersliveon chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This is so sweet
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
What happened with that fire at their apartment so the boys had to go to Bobby's by themselves? What did Dean do?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
The denny duquette thing hit me straight up in the feels
thatkidwiththeunkepthair chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Oh my gods you did it. You pulled the Denny card! You're my favorite person right now!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Harde har har i see what you did there with the denny duqutte XD i was a greys fan before supernatural i can tell you are a fan to! XD
Guest chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Nice ending :) It's one of the few SPN fics I've enjoyed
Marmoniel chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
Aw. YOUR STORIES ARE TOO CUTE! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Loving the story so far-the de-aged boys are adorable! I really like them being able to have one family Christmas with their dad.
I'm not so fond of trampolines myself, though- when I was 10 years old and jumping on one, I tripped on the edge and fell, putting my front tooth through my bottom lip. It was a small wound & didn't need stitches, but I had a scar for years. That is not one of my favorite childhood memories!
ShadowWinchester chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Great story, I really liked it. Even if I just wished the boys had had more time as kids, I just love them as kids. Nevertheless it was/is a real good story. Oh and I really want to know what John meant with "Dallas two years ago" ;)
firecracker189 chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
LOVEEE! :) Poor Sam, he really does get his fair share of the bad luck in the family though...
just why chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
WHY CAN'T THEY GET SHOTS IN THE ARM LIKE NORMAL KIDS
ASHTONjennings chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
love it!
casisgreat chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
that's ... really good! John might not be the best dad but sure he regrets how he's been to Sammy. Keep it up man!