Reviews for Loaded
Reader chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Mmm. Delicious piece focusing on that tension they carry about each other - and the world. Lovely, through and through. Thank you for sharing. I think it's just about perfect, in writing and character portrayal.
theWanted123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Holy shit that was loaded. Awesome!
chokulit chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Great word play on "loaded", great story.
Kashtien James chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh dear god. How perfect was this? I've quickly become a huge fan if your writing, and I'm glad to see that you write for many of my favourite shows. :)
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was awesome! Thanks!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ooooh I love a good heated argument! And this was good! Love the tone and theme of the fic. Absolutely love the kiss! :D
J Judit J chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was incredible. Seriously. Beautifully written, and a very accurate analogy in my opinion. Reminds me of a play I'm in. :)
Kaoh chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I have just got back from holidays - and what a wonderful fic to read! I loved the pacing, the imagery, the intent. Beautifully crafted - you work is always a pleasure to read!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was amazing! Both of them were written so well. I think they'd be hard characters to write since they both play it so close to the vest, but you do such a fantastic job!

p0cketw0tch chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Sexy :)
Mentalgal chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Can I just say I NEEDED THAT! Thanks so much for yet another wonderful Jisbony story xD
Frogster chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Ooh, I really liked that! Loved how you described Jane and Lisbon's weapons of choice, how they're loaded and able to be manipulated to manipulate the occasion. How they're both hesitant and yet ready to use their weapons at the same time.

(I think Lisbon should buy Jane a cargo vest for Christmas. Loved his smart-aleck comment about pockets. XD )

Loved their little banter session, how the questions and the atmosphere became more loaded as they went on. They're two of the most loaded characters on TV today, I think. They're not afraid to push the other's buttons-to a point. Excellent work on that. Loved Jane's impromptu "resolution," even though he just shot another loaded gun.

Loved how you ended it as well, taking a step back from the situation to observe and review. I think that was the best way to end it.

In short, marvelous job as usual! Merry Christmas! :)
lysjelonken chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
AMAZING fic. Some of the best writing I've seen around in some time. Fantastic work, please keep posting!
Nana-41175 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
That was absolutely amazing, HL! It was just as I hoped it would be, and more. Loved it!
In The Name chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Another excellent fic. I loved the lead up to their fight, it made me think of things I hadn't before. It especially liked the end. :p I really enjoy your style of writing and I hope you write some more soon.