Reviews for Just a Kiss Goodnight
tolu ogunyemi chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This fan fic made me love that movie even more than I did when I first watched it. :-)
liz chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
this was so sweet. will you add on, if so please do it soon
kassibelle chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
any advice for a first time writer...please
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Super cute, and I really liked the song. Also, I could see this movie happening in either Scotland or Ireland. More magic there.
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Thank you for your story. I really enjoyed it. Good luck with your studies and life as well.
Mrs.Weasley122 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I love this! It is too cute! (:
Obiwan1527 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW! That was adorable! :)
CuteBlueCherri chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love this movie, I looove this song, and I love this couple! And this fic... aaww soooo fluffy! XD I wuv fluff. :)
MasquerainDreamer25 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was beautiful! I loved it so much I reread it at least 3 times just to feel myself smile like a childish idiot. )

I liled the gra touch you sweet. The music sounds Scottish to me so I thought the same thing.
love me chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Awwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Tres adorable! God why aren't there more Garrett's in the world? You know I always thought the movie took place in Ireland too so I think the Gaelic was a lovely addition. The characters seemed true to the characters in the movie and it really pulled at my heartstrings. Great job and keep writing, I'd love to see more in this fandom from you!

- ;) love me (;