Reviews for Your Mommie Needs Sleep
tatimac chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
awww, this was so damn cute
perfect!
Songstryss chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So sweet, I wish the show had given us more of this, these little, real moments between partners. Very well done, thanks for sharing.
whoknows213 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I loved that sooo much. That was one of the sweetest things I've read in awhile. Thanks for sharing. :)
Healer chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
awwwwww! I did enjoyed it, it was utterly cute.
Xebe chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Such a wonderful, sweet story! I am soo glad to see I am not the only one who needed more cute moments with a pregnant Xena and Gabrielle. As much as I love the series and its writers, there was soo much that they didn't feature. This fic is certaiunly a cure to those yernings lol, please continue to write them! I'm been toying with a few 'extended' scene fics but alas not brave enough to put them on paper.
amy6776 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Love it lol, really wished this would have happened in the show, it would of been awesome but nooo, the producers didn't deliver to the xena/gabrielle fans aww :(
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Aw, that was utterly adorable.
Stardawn19 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Really nice quiet moment between Xena, Gabrielle, and the unborn Eve. I imagine this might have been a common scene in those last stages of Xena's pregnancy, and I could have easily seen this as part of a between the scenes moment. I enjoyed it very much... Thanks for sharing it.