Reviews for Deviant before Christmas
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh my god dude... Seriously, I almost cried... TT_TT

Right, I'm gonna start reading Deviant now... (heh heh, sorry for just starting randomly on a one-shot..) Did I spoil a lot of stuff for myself?

Oh well... Right now I'm getting quite addicted to G1 and Screamer with his trine... :D
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This didn't disappoint, not in the slightest. You did an excellent job, once again, with TC's emotional process, and the strained relationships of him, Skywarp, and Starscream.

Ha! Star may think he's above sentimentality, but he's such a softy, deep down. Taking care of Skywarp all night. He can puff up his chest and growl all he likes. We all know he cares about his wing-mates. Why else would he be risking everything to help TC in his double-or rather triple-cross? Why else would he tend to 'Warp like a mother hen?

The slagger cares. ;) We all know it.
LucasVN chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Overall, I am amazed at the situations you describe. I will admit I have forgotten some details about the trilogy, but but nevertheless, TC's conflicting emotions on his mission and the respect he receives from some of them, and the conversation with Carly, are all believable. Also, for once, seeing 'Warp drunk was heartbreaking, as was TC's realization that his mission was destroying the trine.

One thing I do wonder about here, and in all your fics, is your interpretation of the Nemesis being on the floor of the Atlantic, rather than the Pacific. (And in fact, 'Nemesis' is NOT its name.)

In any case, thanks for this wonderful little bit of character development. :)
Arken Elf chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Fantástico como siempre, aunque debo admitir que me siento un poco triste al pensar en el desenlace futuro y las consecuencias de ese plan.

Finalmente al parecer TC esta destinado a la soledad, pues pierde a su segunda familia también.

Gran trabajo, gracias por redactarlo.
Leonixon chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love this to no end. The way you write these stories are amazing! You can just feel the guilt in Thundercracker's spark. I think I had a tear in my eye when TC saved Skywarp also.

You pull at my heartstrings too much! XD

Very good job! Have a Merry Christmas!
Hobbita chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Yessss, been checking your profile for this! What can I say? Amazing, as all your stories. Deviant rules baby! Greetings from Spain!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Seeing this signals that it's my turn to post. Pariah's 6th chapter will be going up in less than 2 hours.

That said, this was a touching piece in it's way. Thundercracker's conscience was certainly bugging him, that was clear, even it's hard to escape the notion he did have chances to speak and chose not to do so.

It's also clear that they do care more about each other than they'll admit. Starscream, especially.

And Carly has a nice perspective. I know someone who lost a close family member close to the holidays, and I know it has to be hard to celebrate it every year, but still she does. I imagine she looks at it as Carly does.

Nicely done, and that last line tugs, knowing exactly what was coming for them all.