Reviews for Bon Hiver
artemis5 chapter 1 . 1/1
so seventeen ? anywayy good
The Dishy Fishy chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I really like your fic. You use some really beautiful language and I look forward to reading more from you.
piggythelaw chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was beautiful, I really liked it!
Gen chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Again. My heart is in my throat. Great job. I'm just going to curl up in a ball of Artemis/Wally feels now .
GeekDad chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Mt.E chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I've literally been staring at this review box for 5 minutes trying to come up with words worthy to tell you how beautiful, observant and moving this is. I really hope you write another Wally/Artemis fic soon, especially in light of their disappearance in Season 2. Thank you X

P.S Great choice in song/artist - one of my favorites. 'Michicant' really did set the mood.
FinaleUltimacian chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
wow. just... wow. this was so, i dont know. so real. youve captured the characters, and their relationship, both as teammates and lovers, perfectly. this is now the basis of my perosnal canon for these two. great work
singergirl22 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
this is beautiful! honestly, the flow and your words, gorgeous, I love this.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is absolutely beautiful. Just... okay this is going to be a really short review because I'm kind of sitting back in my chair in awe because this is just beautiful! The imagery and their characterizations and just, EVERYTHING, God. WHY DO YOU WRITE SO WELL, STOP IT RIGHT NOW BRELLA.

The lyrics tie in absolutely /beautifully/. With a lot of fics with lyrics in the the lyrics kind of stick out awkwardly, but the ones that you stuck in here flow beautifully. Plus they're all absolutely lovely and just, gah I don't know.

This isn't the usual sort of pr0nz, but I think that's what I like about it, honestly. You have to kind of read between the lines to understand what's going on (but in a good, flowery way, not in a people-can't-understand-this way) but I think that's just a part of this story's charm.

This is absolutely lovely and flawless and I can't really do anything except sit here and stare. Wonderful job.
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I wish I had your beautiful, expansive vocabulary. The images and settings were so well-described I felt as though I were watching it unfold in individual movie frames. I don't know how you do it, but I am continually amazed and inspired by the wonderous stories that unravel from your mind through your writing.
bonnaire chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Excuse the bluntness of this statement (and please don't take offense) but, holy shit, that was amazing. I ... I seriously can't find words to describe the ... absolute perfection of this fic. You have single-handedly rendered me speechless. Absolutely brilliant in every sense of the word. The emotion was captured so perfectly that I think I'll find it hard to find another fic that delivers SPITFIRE in the same way. In fact, I think that you have just set the benchmark for it. I would also like to thank you for significantly expanding my vocabulary. Scintilating? Definately my new favourite word. So looking forward to more of your work in the future, (please) keep writing!

IronicVeghead chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow, this is incredible! the intimacy was spectacular and the way you switch back and forth to focus on both of them made it even better! Please keep writing, I plan to read all of your future Spitfire stories. (Because I've already read all the ones you've posted) 3 Nexa
Sand Cursive chapter 1 . 12/30/2011

I love this story. The way they interact and the way you paint the picture - you have an incredible gift with prose (which is why I'm currently stalking all your other stories. I hope that's not creepy). Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.

(I know I was shouting. I realize that it's considered rude, and I am very, very sorry. I did not mean to offend anyone. But seriously people, THIS STORY.)
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
He-llo, classy lemon! I loved that they were talking know . It's so THEM. And the way you described their actions was so...somber and romantic, yet sexy in its own way.

this was great!

Ali chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is like my third time reading this fix and it seriously gets better every single time