Reviews for The Show Kim Possible Encourages Pedophilia
Moosedrool chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
About fucking died reading this lol
Bobtrumpet chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
The title really threw me off, and I wasn't going to read it. Until I read the reviews. So I gave it a shot. Absolutely hilarious, and spot on. I rarely LOL at anything, but you got me at least a half a dozen times. Well played, indeed.
Evil white male chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
OMG this hits on so many ridiculous things that are so true, I couldn't stop laughing, even after 15 minutes I was still chuckling. But who am I to say anything? I'm just an evil, despicable, white middle-class third college generation male who is straight and so therefore automatically tries to rape every female I see.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Nigga, you mad as hell.
That Guy chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
So Kim Possible gets into an orgy with her mother... how many people called that one? Seriously, I'm asking.
PS out of all the fanfics out there where Shego's always picking tacos over sausage, why is it there's never been an Anne/Shego fic?
Jimmy1201 chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
Ok, you are dead on with respect to getting the parody feel correct, but to not tip the pizza delivery person? The horror! :)

Thanks, Jimmy
daccu65 chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
You are truly evil!

As a matter of course, I hate parody fics but this is priceless! You caught the tone of the PC/SJW crowd so perfect.

The only thing that I could see missing was stating that James was even more evil because in addition to being a CIS male, he had the gall to study a math-based curriculum, thus supporting the capitalist patriarchy.
Mindless Violence Fan chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
*laugh* *wheeze* *snort*

I'm actually having to pick myself off the floor after reading this version of "Politically Correct Kim Possible Femslash."

Yeah, Chapter Two nailed Generation Snowflake well. You'll have baristas armed with their BA's In Womyn's Studies attempting to have this fic removed for being "intolerant" towards the "Kigo Movement." I shall enjoy it as long as it stays up.

I, however, find both chapters highly entertaining.
KPfan83 chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
there should definatly be a second chapter/sequal where kim turns dark and goes for revenge
arandomshipper chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This. Is. GENIUS! Like most mildly intelligent people, I've also laughingly considered these points, but putting it all in sarcastic story form like this would never have occurred to me.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
this gave me a serious headache, despite the laughter
Ash yuki chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Seriously? I'm not trying to be rude but I wish it was a happy ending
misseleanormae chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Dude..this is seriously amusing.. I love it :3
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Oh my god, this is seriously funny. Honestly, people just need to calm down and learn how to take a joke.
madeofnightmare chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
OH MY GOD! I literally couldn't stop laughing for the entire expanse of the story! You hit on a LOT of good points that are utterly ridiculous when it comes to Kigo fanfics! And don't even get me started on your writing! I love your style! You made everything so humorous, satcastic, and satirical! I died of laughter at LEAST 10 times! That ending though...ouch