Reviews for The Show Kim Possible Encourages Pedophilia
an old kigo fan chapter 2 . 3/16
i really enjoyed the first chapter! it was well-written and pointed out many weaknesses in the fandom. as a lesbian who likes seeing two capable and competent women together (though completely non-canon), it was great to be able to laugh at myself. i even believed for a moment that you wrote it out of some secret affection for the kigo pairing.

then i read chapter two. its muse seemed to derive from an old review. it became very bitter and mean-spirited. you poke fun of a nerd with dyed hair who supports sanders-is that you? or are you a jock with thick hair who supports trump? maybe just a heartbroken average dude, with normal colored hair, who supports hilary? a blend of all? you play the victimized cisgender white male. do you ever get annoyed when other groups of people play the victim? use your privilege for good or at least realize you can live in any urban or rural part of america without feeling like you're a criminal or alien. i promise... you wouldn't want to trade shoes with any other gender or race in a similarly situated place as you are among white men. be at peace
kytkis chapter 2 . 2/22
Now I understand, time to find nazis to smash.
Moosedrool chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
About fucking died reading this lol
Bobtrumpet chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
The title really threw me off, and I wasn't going to read it. Until I read the reviews. So I gave it a shot. Absolutely hilarious, and spot on. I rarely LOL at anything, but you got me at least a half a dozen times. Well played, indeed.
Evil white male chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
OMG this hits on so many ridiculous things that are so true, I couldn't stop laughing, even after 15 minutes I was still chuckling. But who am I to say anything? I'm just an evil, despicable, white middle-class third college generation male who is straight and so therefore automatically tries to rape every female I see.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Nigga, you mad as hell.
That Guy chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
So Kim Possible gets into an orgy with her mother... how many people called that one? Seriously, I'm asking.
PS out of all the fanfics out there where Shego's always picking tacos over sausage, why is it there's never been an Anne/Shego fic?
Jimmy1201 chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
Ok, you are dead on with respect to getting the parody feel correct, but to not tip the pizza delivery person? The horror! :)

Thanks, Jimmy
daccu65 chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
You are truly evil!

As a matter of course, I hate parody fics but this is priceless! You caught the tone of the PC/SJW crowd so perfect.

The only thing that I could see missing was stating that James was even more evil because in addition to being a CIS male, he had the gall to study a math-based curriculum, thus supporting the capitalist patriarchy.
Mindless Violence Fan chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
*laugh* *wheeze* *snort*

I'm actually having to pick myself off the floor after reading this version of "Politically Correct Kim Possible Femslash."

Yeah, Chapter Two nailed Generation Snowflake well. You'll have baristas armed with their BA's In Womyn's Studies attempting to have this fic removed for being "intolerant" towards the "Kigo Movement." I shall enjoy it as long as it stays up.

I, however, find both chapters highly entertaining.
KPfan83 chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
there should definatly be a second chapter/sequal where kim turns dark and goes for revenge
arandomshipper chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This. Is. GENIUS! Like most mildly intelligent people, I've also laughingly considered these points, but putting it all in sarcastic story form like this would never have occurred to me.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
this gave me a serious headache, despite the laughter
Ash yuki chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Seriously? I'm not trying to be rude but I wish it was a happy ending
misseleanormae chapter 1 . 3/5/2015