Reviews for Diamonds For Tears
Courtenae727 chapter 18 . 2/27
I LOVE this chapter! so realistic
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 34 . 2/22
Please read more.
X chapter 34 . 11/30/2015
I guess your not continuing this story. Honestly I liked how this one was made and disappointed that you couldn't continue this version because you didn't like how you wrote yet when you were young but other people here did like it. Then you don't continue writing your 'rewritten version'. I probably won't come to this for a long a while, but it was good while it lasted to read in my free time before it was over.
saderia chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Loving the interaction between Jamie and the rose of the north. Great chapter.
saderia chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
Again loving your your twist.
saderia chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
I like that only the oldest Daughter is going with him and the rest of the family is staying at home.
saderia chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
I hate the way lady Stark treats Jon like it his fault he was born. Great chapter.
saderia chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Great chapter.
saderia chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Wonderful just wonderful. Like your twist of Game of thrones.
Sigrid Martell chapter 33 . 8/7/2015
Hi I like ur OC's. Do you think you can make a Martell? Like someone who looks like Elia Martell?
MADStar529 chapter 33 . 8/7/2015
Taking it down and reposting it seems like a good idea.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 33 . 8/7/2015
Please leave this up and write the redo as a separate story. Please!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/7/2015
Can you please keep this one up and and post the rewrite separately?
Guest chapter 33 . 8/7/2015
I can't wait to read your updated version! But can you please leave this draft up ? I really love it x
LadyBritish chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
Okay, I have to admit that your grammar's decent and Elyanna isn't the...worst OC I've come across on . Seriously, there are hundreds of far worse ones. This is a fair go.

However, I'm getting increasingly frustrated by Elyanna making decisions for characters. I didn't like that she decided FOR Arya to let go of Nymeria. All of those decisions have to be made by the canon character themselves because it's a part of their personal development.

I do like Theon and Elyanna's relationship, however - they get the funniest moments, and I can totally see the logic behind the reason for their banter. I have an older brother, so making Robb and Jon purposefully uncomfortable with public displays of flirting makes sense to me. Trust me, it always works. ALWAYS. XD XD

But it's just...Elyanna feels so...cliched, a cardboard carbon copy of the other sword wielding, Lyanna Stark clones out there. Her character feels all dried up and predictable - like, my eyes droop because I can see where this is going. I think she's going to fall in love with Jaime - plus, he's a bit out of character.

You are doing a great job with Catelyn and Sansa - they're the Canons who are IN character the most.

However, if I hear Winter is Coming ONE more friggin time, I swear I'm going to bang my head against the keyboard. Also, you should have some fun and make entirely original scenes. Like for instance, my OC Anna is following some canon scenes now, but she'll go off on her own and do her own thing, like with original dialogue etc. Her direwolf is called Winter too, but it's more as a mockery to the family motto rather than a homage to it. She's very bitter.