Reviews for Diamonds For Tears
Mia chapter 27 . 4/18
OK, many of us are wondering just what is taking so long for you to post just one chapter for this story! Is that too much to ask for?
Lilo23 chapter 32 . 4/10
do you think you could update again soon please?
G chapter 25 . 3/19
Seriously, if you don't come back to this story soon, I'll scream!
KD chapter 31 . 3/1
Are you coming back soon? It's been almost a year! Please update soon!
Do you enjoy making others wait?! It's been nine months! So do what you can and return to this story! We need to see what happens with Jaime and Elyanna!
EllieWellyBear chapter 32 . 1/30
Where have you disappeared off to!
G chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
Please come back to this story! It's amazing and I really hate waiting!
icedt17 chapter 32 . 11/25/2014
This is a beautifully written story and I am so happy that I found it. Can't wait to read your other work and look forward to the rest of this one :)
Lilo23 chapter 32 . 11/20/2014
Latest update was in April...when, if ever are you going to update?
MADStar529 chapter 31 . 10/17/2014
Can't wait for an update. Great story.
KD chapter 29 . 10/12/2014
Hey I love your story, it's amazing! I can't wait to see more again! If I may make a suggestion, you know that scene where Lady Stark confronts Jaime and hits him with a rock? Maybe you should have Elyanna tell her mother about her and Jaime, that way she'll be even more angry with him and have a wonderful excuse to hit him with the rock. Ontop of everything else he's done to her family, he also tried to steal her daughter away! But that's just a suggestion. I hope you update soon!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/3/2014
Please return to this story soon! It's amazing!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/14/2014
I have been devouring this story all day long. It's absolutely wonderfully written and very well done, great work!
Bella-swan11 chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
Elyanna do what your heart says to you, it is true that because of Jaime whole family is suffering but you must decide if you are going to run away with him or stay with your family choose well. But think that true love only comes once in a life speaks with Jaime to help you decide if what you hear does not convince you, use the following option casate with someone who can help you release your sisters as Tyrell are enough influence to help.
Seria your unhappiness but at least you could rescue your sisters, and up to you to decide but if you can not forgive then escogela Jaime has always protected your family. Also you would not have problems're beautiful a jewel that Tyrell would love you to be part of your family.
Jaime is best to tell the truth this time, before the waste has broken her heart with this betrayal not be surprised to forget her, choose to marry another man.

Greetings hopefully update soon.