Reviews for The HeroTV Christmas Eve Special
Klimmatt chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Absolutely hilarious. Thanks for the laughs
ybarry chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
COMEDY GOLD

Absolutely over the top comedy gold
AsuraChan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I read this story a long time ago and now i found it again.
This story is damn hilarious!
Doodle Sketch chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I loved this, the idea of Origami Cyclone changing form when he sneezes was especially entertaining!
deemama66 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
ROTFL ...hehehehehehehehehehr

More, bravo,more, encore ...!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Oh... My... Gosh... I will never look at any of them the same way again. Haha. Awesome job!

-D101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
First, the idea that Bunny is scared of getting sick greatly amused me.

Second, the idea that Tiger can't get out of doing the special amused me but this line was golden. "Kotetsu stared innocently back, as if he didn't have clue what his boss might be implying." Haha. That and Barnaby trying to get out of his part in the special. Not that I blame him. I'd start considering how to either A) fake my death or B) get deathly ill the day of the special.

So needless to say, I'm greatly amused and am looking forward to more and if I copied and pasted every line that I liked I think I might actually go over the limit for characters. Awesome job!

-D101
hinshihoushi chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Finally got around to reading this. So glad I did. I laughed all the way through chapter 2.
january sunshine chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
I couldn't stop laughing. Thank you for that.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
That was comedy gold! Well done!
Dr. Crocodile chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Just wanted you to know that this was really REALLY cute
Crystal Amaris chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
I couldn't stop laughing through this whole story. Kept on knocking stuff over while laughing too. Nicely done, and a great way to warm me up for Christmas. I look forward to the New Years event, if you do one. lol
lypsiladdict chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
The story was hilarious! Great job!
Nenerak chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Right now you're the person I love the most in the whole universe.

Thank you so much for that fic, it was so hilarious, I'll be sure to re-read a few times tomorrow and the day after tomorrow!
SolitaryHawk chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Im trying to type and still snickering. Now we all know why they call him Sky High! There was so much hilarity in this second part that I don't know where to begin so I'll pick out my favorites: Ivan's short-circuiting powers, the antics of Keith's dog, the fact that Barnaby got taken down a peg or three was a welcome read. I get the impression that Tiger's a pretty passive-aggressive sort. He stole the show with his guitar playing and that duet with Blue rose-! Shit, I almost died laughing at that. I actually felt sorry for Cain by the end of it all. Poor bastard.

Ill be reading this story well on into the New Year, anytime I need a pick me up. Have yourself a Merry Christmas, or Happy Festivus, or whatever someone talented like you celebrates. Looking forward to more great stories in 2012!